Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Anyone have an LGV20?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 22 2020, 1:54 pm
Does anyone here have an lgv20 phone and can post which removable battery they use?

ra_mom

Post Sun, Nov 22 2020, 2:43 pm
I had one for years and loved it. I had to replace my LG phone recently because there were no good batteries to replace my dying one. I went from store to store and nobody had. I tried 4 different batteries online that I had to return. They all arrived dead since these batteries have not been manufactured recently and have been sitting around in a warehouse for years.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 22 2020, 4:15 pm
ra_mom wrote:
I had one for years and loved it. I had to replace my LG phone recently because there were no good batteries to replace my dying one. I went from store to store and nobody had. I tried 4 different batteries online that I had to return. They all arrived dead since these batteries have not been manufactured recently and have been sitting around in a warehouse for years.

My phone randomly shuts off on me. I'm not sure if it's the phone or the battery. Its a pretty new phone.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Nov 22 2020, 4:50 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
My phone randomly shuts off on me. I'm not sure if it's the phone or the battery. Its a pretty new phone.

If it's new, can you get a battery from the place you bought it from?

If you're in Brooklyn, I can recommend a place that can tell you if it's the phone or battery. But they don't have replacement batteries for this model.

ectomorph

Post Sun, Nov 22 2020, 4:55 pm
Buy a replacement battery and charger set. But where did you buy new, I'm now looking to replace my lg v20 after dropping it in a toilet.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 22 2020, 5:51 pm
ra_mom wrote:
If it's new, can you get a battery from the place you bought it from?

If you're in Brooklyn, I can recommend a place that can tell you if it's the phone or battery. But they don't have replacement batteries for this model.

Yes I'm in Brooklyn. Does the place charge you to check if it's the phone or the battery? I got it off ebay with no response from the seller

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 22 2020, 5:52 pm
ectomorph wrote:
Buy a replacement battery and charger set. But where did you buy new, I'm now looking to replace my lg v20 after dropping it in a toilet.

I got it refurbished off of ebay. My first lgv20 I got from the website "all that cellular"

ra_mom

Post Sun, Nov 22 2020, 5:55 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Yes I'm in Brooklyn. Does the place charge you to check if it's the phone or the battery? I got it off ebay with no response from the seller

Yoni's Electronics. They usually don't charge to look at it. I hope they're still around since covid.
718-305-5860

jflower

Post Sun, Nov 22 2020, 6:03 pm
https://www.allconnect.com/blo.....ture.

Have you tried following these steps?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 22 2020, 6:04 pm
ra_mom wrote:
Yoni's Electronics. They usually don't charge to look at it. I hope they're still around since covid.
718-305-5860

Tx
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics