Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Giving Gifts
Gift ideas for 21yo husband (chasidish)
Previous  1  2

amother
Apricot

Post Sun, Nov 22 2020, 7:49 pm
Check out love book online great for anniversary or bday it’s like funny comics of you and ur spouse. Great gift for guys that have everything it’s an adorable book

number

Post Sun, Nov 22 2020, 7:56 pm
amother [ Denim ] wrote:
A relative of mine bought her DH a sample liquer set for his 21 b-day, saying now he's old enough to be allowed...lol
(she's 2.5 years older than him and it's been a joke in family about him being much younger than him.)
Thats actually a good point, if op is younger than him she wwint be able to buy him alcohol

amother
Violet

Post Sun, Nov 22 2020, 7:58 pm
A sefer or set of seforim

amother
Seagreen

Post Sun, Nov 22 2020, 8:00 pm
A pack of kvitlach.. 21 is the winning #

amother
Lemon

Post Mon, Nov 23 2020, 10:27 am
Thank you all for the great ideas. In my area, most stuff are legal at 18: cigarettes, lotto, car rentals, alcohol, etc:) I bought him a crystal and gold lchaim set with a set of alcohol once and he really appreciated that. For those who asked about what the shabbos set was: it was a matching challah board, challah cover, challah knife, etc. He has airpods, a speaker, etc. He is very into technology (he is a graphic artist and marketing strategist) so I was originally thinking of something along those lines... the problem is that once we start with technology- it's never ending. After he bought his computer, he wanted a new tablet and projector, etc. So idk if I should do s/t like that again... I want to buy s/t big though: his b-day and our anniversary are the same week.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics