Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Public bathrooms

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 23 2020, 11:29 am
I hate them. They're gross. Especially the ones that are shared with men. Men in the building don't clean up after themselves. There's urine on the seat.
Even when it's clean, it smells, and it is just gross- even the women only one. I hate sharing a bathroom with so many people. That's the worst part about working out of the home. Anyone feel me?

Amarante

Post Mon, Nov 23 2020, 11:42 am
Luckily I never worked in an environment where I shared a bathroom with men and my workplace bathrooms have been fairly clean as they were professionally cleaned by the janitorial staff and the women using them didn't have bizarre or rude toileting habits.

I am not a fan of random public bathrooms as some in less upscale restaurants are pretty awful but at least I can control that to some extent as I would avoid eating at a restaurant with poorly maintained bathrooms as I would assume they didn't exercise much care with food safety either.

Now gas station or government rest stops are to be avoided by me at all costs.

amother
Mustard

Post Mon, Nov 23 2020, 11:46 am
I totally feel you op. Puke I prefer to "hold it" until I get home even though I know its not healthy.

ShishKabob

Post Mon, Nov 23 2020, 11:50 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I hate them. They're gross. Especially the ones that are shared with men. Men in the building don't clean up after themselves. There's urine on the seat.
Even when it's clean, it smells, and it is just gross- even the women only one. I hate sharing a bathroom with so many people. That's the worst part about working out of the home. Anyone feel me?
I do feel for you! It's gross and beyond.
However, there are women that are p I g s as well. Just saying... I once found blood droplets on the seat, and this is a womens only bathroom. What would it have taken to wipe that?

amother
Crimson

Post Mon, Nov 23 2020, 12:04 pm
I work in a college so the bathroom is shared between both staff and students. The ladies who clean it really do a great job because I can’t remember a time it was really disgusting. There’s a gender neutral bathroom that I absolutely love to use lol. It’s a single bathroom, private with a lock, in an area that doesn’t get that much foot traffic.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 23 2020, 12:15 pm
Building management obviously doesn't think clean bathrooms are a priority. I noticed they took the time to switch the light switch to an automatic sensor to save money on their electric bill but They need to have the bathrooms cleaned during the day and each night. One toilet is perpetually stuffed but they can't seem to address that.

amother
Denim

Post Mon, Nov 23 2020, 12:22 pm
Since COVID I keep disinfectant wipes with me to use the bathroom outside of my home.

I've happened to come upon some really gross bathrooms recently and I was like "I'm totally keeping this stuff on me after COVID ends!"

I also keep some body/room spray in a small spray bottle and a small pack of tissues and hand sanitizer around.

When you gotta go, you gotta go. I use any bathroom I find that's got a toilet and a working lock.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics