Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
How would things change if clothing and beauty didn't exist?
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

MaddieC

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 3:49 pm
professor wrote:
Hi

No clothing?? Can we at least wear jumpsuits?

Nope! No clothes, undies, shoes, makeup, jewelry, nail polish, or anything else that isn't natural. Basically, what you look like right after taking a shower is how you look all day.

amother
Pearl

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 3:52 pm
MaddieC wrote:
Because of the pandemic, masks would exist as they are not technically clothes. Everything else would be bare though!

The masks would be reutilized for other purposes.

You haven't told us yet how you would react to this situation.

amother
Natural

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 3:53 pm
MaddieC wrote:
Nope! No clothes, undies, shoes, makeup, jewelry, nail polish, or anything else that isn't natural. Basically, what you look like right after taking a shower is how you look all day.

Except after my shower I still have my rings, nail polish and lash extensions on LOL

MaddieC

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 3:58 pm
amother [ Natural ] wrote:
Except after my shower I still have my rings, nail polish and lash extensions on LOL

Oh. Well imagine you don't have those things anymore! How would you react?

ExtraCredit

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 3:59 pm
MaddieC wrote:

How would you react?

MaddieC

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 4:01 pm
amother [ Pearl ] wrote:
The masks would be reutilized for other purposes.

You haven't told us yet how you would react to this situation.

Well, I'm 8 months pregnant now so this would be even more awkward and uncomfortable for me. First I would freak out of course, then I would feel embarrassed because of how bad I'd look compared to everyone else.

MaddieC

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 4:02 pm
ExtraCredit wrote:
How would you react?

Like I said earlier, I'm 8 months pregnant right now so this would be really uncomfortable and awkward. I'm sure you'd look fine though 😂

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 4:07 pm
MaddieC wrote:
I would hate this too, but how do you think society would react if this happened?

It’s really very simple actually. Society would conform. I mean, just looks what’s going on now, with masks and distancing and stuff- most of society has changed and adapted.

amother
Natural

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 4:08 pm
MaddieC wrote:

Oh I’d be totally fine. If it wouldn’t exist, I wouldn’t know what I’m missing, right?

MaddieC

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 4:12 pm
Oh I’d be totally fine. If it wouldn’t exist, I wouldn’t know what I’m missing, right?

Well I guess in this situation those things would magically disappear, so everyone would have to adapt with being without them suddenly. People would look different, that's for sure.

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 4:12 pm

Except you WOULD know, because it would have existed up until the very moment when it all disappeared, unless our memory of it all would also be erased.

MaddieC

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 4:15 pm
Ema of 4 wrote:
Except you WOULD know, because it would have existed up until the very moment when it all disappeared, unless our memory of it all would also be erased.

People would still have their memories, so I'd imagine the first few days would be awkward!

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 5:31 pm
MaddieC wrote:
People would still have their memories, so I'd imagine the first few days would be awkward!

That’s why I said unless your memory was erased as well

SixOfWands

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 5:38 pm
causemommysaid wrote:
Can we at least wear underwear?

I don't want to share seats with other butts.

That's why nudists carry towels. FTR, I'm as far from a nudist as you get, but a former colleague was a nudist, and shared too much.

Without clothing, without cosmetics, things would change for the worse. Now, you can dress to cover your flaws. Nude, its all hanging there, including saggy boobs and other assets. People would be even more obsessed with body perfection.

avrahamama

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 5:41 pm
I remember one year my aunt booked a vacation for her family on the french side of St Martin without realizing that it was the nude side ...

My cousin was 9 yrs old at the time and had the time of his life with the family camcorder....

Nude tennis is a pretty horrifying thing to see.

ExtraCredit

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 5:42 pm
This is the strangest thread I’ve come across. Seems like we ran out of ideas.
Nobody answered yet how society would react if we all grew 4 foot horns on our heads overnight.

amother
Natural

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 5:57 pm
Ema of 4 wrote:

True...I mean, makeup, jewelry, and nail polish isn’t the biggest deal in the world for me.
My main issue with this whole scenario is that I’d have to shave way more often LOL And I’d have to finally learn how to use my diva cup

amother
Natural

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 5:57 pm
ExtraCredit wrote:
Nobody answered yet how society would react if we all grew 4 foot horns on our heads overnight.

No thanks! I’m too tall for that.

amother
Natural

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 5:58 pm
P.s. I just realized my amother color.
I win this game

Elfrida

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 6:24 pm
ExtraCredit wrote:

Everyone would be crawling around on all fours because the ceiling would be too low. And no one would fit into their cars. They might need neck braces to help support the extra weight. There would be an entirely new branch of the beauty industry for Horn decoration. Sheitals wouldn't fit, and everyone would have to wear a tichel that wrapped around the base.
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics