Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Covid vaccine study- moderna
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

SixOfWands

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 3:55 pm
notshanarishona wrote:
So here is the fun update- I had antibodies in September . And now I have Covid. Full case. One of 5 people in the study. Trust me to be that exception to the rule.

So sorry to hear this. Refuah shleima. Wishing you a complete and easy recovery.

amother
Peach

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 4:07 pm
Refuah Sheleima!

I am wondering if there is anything different about your case of Covid due to having been vaccinated for it. There was speculation of it hitting harder for people who were vaccinated. Is there a way to track this?

amother
Salmon

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 4:37 pm
Oh my! refuah shleimah!
how could that be?
is it like the % of people it is not effective for?
is it like some of the study people only got one shot and the other placebo? you showed antibodies but at what level?
do you have a mild case now? how did you know and test for it?
so sorry hope you are feeling better fast!

notshanarishona

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 5:46 pm
amother [ Peach ] wrote:
Refuah Sheleima!

I am wondering if there is anything different about your case of Covid due to having been vaccinated for it. There was speculation of it hitting harder for people who were vaccinated. Is there a way to track this?

We definitely have it severely . I don’t know. My husband got it first. They don’t know enough or aren’t telling us whats behind the scenes.

GetReal

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 5:54 pm
Refuah Sheleima!

amother
Peach

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 6:00 pm
notshanarishona wrote:
We definitely have it severely . I don’t know. My husband got it first. They don’t know enough or aren’t telling us whats behind the scenes.

Is your DH also part of the study?

notshanarishona

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 6:09 pm
amother [ Peach ] wrote:
Is your DH also part of the study?

No, I am just saying that’s why I thought to test because he had it and then a couple days later I started getting really sick and it was obvious but got tested to confirm. My kids have it also.

doctorima

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 6:20 pm
Wow, refuah shleimah! I read that all the people who got the vaccine and then got COVID got mild cases of it, unlike those in the placebo group, some of whom developed more severe cases. Does Moderna know of your case, or did you only test positive after they released their initial results?

In what way are you experiencing severe symptoms? Have you retested to see if you still have antibodies? And has Moderna given you any advice or treatment, or you're totally on your own?

I hope your next update on this thread is much more positive, for you and your entire family!

notshanarishona

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 6:23 pm
doctorima wrote:
Wow, refuah shleimah! I read that all the people who got the vaccine and then got COVID got mild cases of it, unlike those in the placebo group, some of whom developed more severe cases. Does Moderna know of your case, or did you only test positive after they released their initial results?

In what way are you experiencing severe symptoms? Have you retested to see if you still have antibodies? And has Moderna given you any advice or treatment, or you're totally on your own?

I hope your next update on this thread is much more positive, for you and your entire family!

Moderna has been checking me daily, I think I am unique. I tested positive 2 days after their results came out. I retook a bunch of blood work with them and supposed to get results soon.

amother
Salmon

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 6:59 pm
ugh so sorry!
hope you all have a super fast recovery! Refuah shleimah!

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 7:36 pm
notshanarishona wrote:
So here is the fun update- I had antibodies in September . And now I have Covid. Full case. One of 5 people in the study. Trust me to be that exception to the rule.

We don't know how many of the volunteers are like you. I know another person who had similar scenario and was also told exception. I do not trust their studies any longer. They told you saline placebo when you signed but they use the meningitis vaccine instead of a placebo. This is common knowledge. What else are they hiding.
Refuah sheleimah and may hashem watch over you.

amother
Natural

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 9:59 pm
I hope you and your family recover quickly! And that it’s not too difficult for you guys!!

amother
Blonde

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 10:45 pm
amother [ Dodgerblue ] wrote:
We don't know how many of the volunteers are like you. I know another person who had similar scenario and was also told exception. I do not trust their studies any longer. They told you saline placebo when you signed but they use the meningitis vaccine instead of a placebo. This is common knowledge. What else are they hiding.

I don't know where you got this common knowledge, but all of the information I've seen on the moderna trial states that the placebo is saline. Why don't you link your information?

Shoshie

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 1:19 am
Oy vavoy! You poor woman. Refuah sheleimah.

LovesHashem

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 2:46 am

Pretty sure OP probably had to sign stuff and I'm pretty sure it was in the papers what the placebo was. It's illegal to lie about this stuff to the volunteers and if proven the company could get sued for big money.

It's unlikely they lied to the volunteers about something that big.

Mothers

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 5:30 am

What is your source for this?

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Thu, Nov 26 2020, 11:40 am
Mothers wrote:

https://theconversation.com/co.....46365

Https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/arti.....ryone

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Thu, Nov 26 2020, 11:42 am
Considering OP had antibodies in September, I think the placebo discussion is completely irrelevant to her situation.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Thu, Nov 26 2020, 11:54 am
Mothers wrote:

Here are the FDA documents forcing them to use a saline placebo
minute 3.30 shows you the meningitis placebo on the document
https://www.bitchute.com/video/gXZd1kxyQL1F/

amother
Teal

Post Thu, Nov 26 2020, 11:54 am
Wow. amazing of you.
Hope your feeling better!
But of course they are saying your are unique, and you believe them? They are also telling every other person on the trial they are unique. If not that admits failure.
I'm afraid the vaccine caused you to get sick.
Page 3 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics