Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Need an extra freezer which do you recommend?
Previous  1  2

liveandlove.ima

Post Sun, Nov 22 2020, 7:29 pm
silverlining3 wrote:
By description on my 20 cubic it said, like a 17 cubic but with a 20 cubic capacity. It is pretty narrow but talk. The inside isn't as deep as a 17 cu, but each shelf has more space in the height.

I wonder.

wish mine can talk to.
on a serious note, another vote for frigidaire!

silverlining3

Post Sun, Nov 22 2020, 7:39 pm
You're funny, mocha.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Nov 22 2020, 7:42 pm
silverlining3 wrote:
By description on my 20 cubic it said, like a 17 cubic but with a 20 cubic capacity. It is pretty narrow but talk. The inside isn't as deep as a 17 cu, but each shelf has more space in the height.

I wonder.

It's possible the 17 cubic foot one was purchased because of the height. I don't remember the specifics, but it was the only one that could get up and down our basement stairs (with the door unscrewed). Once in the basement, I have enough space. It was the journey up & down.

amother
Copper

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 6:03 pm
Is the Frigidaire upright freezer is frost free. It doesn’t mention anything about it online.
Nvm it is frost free.

saralem

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 8:01 pm
I strongly discourage a chest freezer. Way too hard to find things and stuff gets all mixed up. You definitely want an upright freezer.

snowflake1

Post Wed, Dec 16 2020, 8:51 pm
smilethere1 wrote:
I bought one right before covid I believe I paid around 620 for a 20 cubic. Bought it through a lady that sells appliances-not sure if she works for a big store or what.....My neighbor got one through this same person I bought it by around yomim tovim time. Very few have it in stock cuz of covid. Pm me if you want her number.

I am looking for a freezer I was wondering if you could post her number please thank you so much
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics