Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Cybex Balios

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 10:03 am
I wanted to hear people’s opinions regarding the stroller. Does anyone have it, would you recommend it?

TIA!

Anonymous since I’ve been asking about this irl.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 5:12 pm
Bump

amother
Purple

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 5:13 pm
I’ve been super happy with all of my cybex products. I don’t have the balios, but I’m fairly confident that it’s a great carriage.

Elkec

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 8:23 pm
I have it and I’ve been so happy with it!
It looks sleek, smooth to push and plenty of room. It’s also reasonably priced.
It did take me a few tries and watching a video to learn how to push it, but once I learned it’s very easy- 2 steps, but one handed.

Radish

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 8:25 pm
Great price. not so sleek. good for all terrain
Takes time to learn how to fold it.

amother
Crocus

Post Thu, Jul 27 2023, 2:51 pm
I'm interested in this. I need something that pushes well and folds easy.

amother
Caramel

Post Thu, Jul 27 2023, 3:01 pm
I have had this for over 4 years
I really like it
the frame is a tiny tiny slanted at this point but it doesnt affect how it pushes, goes up and down the steps or folds (Just when I stand near it it looks a little slanted)

but its hard to fit into a trunk cuz its pretty bulky (not a yoyo or small stroller) and has a decent size basket

Its not as big as the uppababy but it is pretty sturdy, but If I would buy another stroller in the future (single) that is used mostly for walking/stairs shopping etc, (and not in cars) I may go with the uppababy becasue the basket is huge.

But it really depnds on what you need it for where you are located in and out of car etc

(It came with these adapters that you can put a car seat- like a snap n go but I didn't love it becasue the stroller barely fit in my trunk)

amother
Crocus

Post Thu, Jul 27 2023, 4:37 pm
amother Caramel wrote:
I have had this for over 4 years
I really like it
the frame is a tiny tiny slanted at this point but it doesnt affect how it pushes, goes up and down the steps or folds (Just when I stand near it it looks a little slanted)

but its hard to fit into a trunk cuz its pretty bulky (not a yoyo or small stroller) and has a decent size basket

Its not as big as the uppababy but it is pretty sturdy, but If I would buy another stroller in the future (single) that is used mostly for walking/stairs shopping etc, (and not in cars) I may go with the uppababy becasue the basket is huge.

But it really depnds on what you need it for where you are located in and out of car etc

(It came with these adapters that you can put a car seat- like a snap n go but I didn't love it becasue the stroller barely fit in my trunk)

Thanks! Basket is not my main thing (altho it's nice) I wanna use a carseat on the base and a toddler buggy board in front. Does that make sense?
Is it a wide stroller?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics