Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
Camp Chaviva

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 05 2019, 12:07 am
Looking for a fun, wholesome camp for my OOT Bais Yaakov dd. I heard camp chaviva is a good camp but there’s a lot of new staff Anyone know about the types of girls? yeshivish? Fancy? Any other places I should consider?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 8:26 pm
I’m wondering the same thing. Anyone have helpful information? Is it similar to the new camp Ahuvah? Same type of girls?

Frumom1

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 7:59 pm
Camp Chaviva is a great camp. My kids love it and they are busy with it a whole year - meeting and talking with their camp friends. Hard to describe a type. If you ask specific questions, I can try to answer. The girls are nice frum girls, many from Far Rockaway and Brooklyn (BYA, Bais Yaakov Drav Meir, etc.) a bunch from Lakewood, many from Monsey and many from OOT (LA, Savannah, Passaic, Waterbury, etc. and some from other countries.) They have great programming, a great staff. If I were to point at one thing that stands out - very warm. While they run a well-run program, they are very warm and caring. When I asked my daughters if they would want to try another camp, they looked at me like I fell from Mars. (BTW, contrary to some rumors out there, they are opening this year.)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children