Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Shout out local
Previous  1  2

amother
Teal

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 11:21 pm
amother [ Sapphire ] wrote:
Where in crown heights is Klein’s?

Just want to add they are the only store in CH that has a selection of WIC fruits and vegetables. Other stores that accept wic only sell fresh bananas or avocado.

southernbubby

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 11:24 pm
And I had the best time ever at Bubby's of Sullivan county and the Jewish bookstore in that same strip mall.

momX4

Post Tue, Nov 24 2020, 11:45 pm
Blessing1 wrote:
Chiming in for Mystique. The best costumer service I have ever encountered. They were especially amazing during the lockdown erev pesach. They matched socks perfectly to tons of outfits and delivered it right to my door.

They delivered to my house before pesach and picked out the fanciest socks for dd. They were so sparkly, it made her feel like a princess. (It was the only new thing she had for pesach. We didn't go out)

amother
Wine

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 12:30 am
Love this thread.
I'm in Boro Park and these are my favorites:
Fish To Dish: clean fresh fish delivered fast at same prices like any supermarket or fish store. They deliver even one or twice slices of salmon, and they take off the skin if you ask them too. They accept orders by call, text, fax or email. I think you can also set up recurring weekly orders but I'm not sure.
Judaica Corner: Great prices and INCREDIBLE service. Will wrap up anything and give you a little card so you can write Mazel tov and who the gift is from (included in price). The store is beautiful, but if you can't go in or whatever I think they do local delivery (esp now). They can also bring out your order to your car. It's great for me, any time I'm on my way to a bar mitzvah or upsherin or siddur play or anything I just stop by on my way, give them my budget or idea what I'm looking for and they have a gift ready and wrapped quickly. Their sales people are so helpful.

I'll probably add more stores as I think of them but these two have the best customer service.

lovepinterest

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 7:01 am
Lala lipstick. Everything about that store is incredible!

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 8:10 am
In Israel, Beit Shemesh:

Shout out to The Bearded BBQ. Oh my goodness, the best smoked meats and beef "bacon". Delivery to your door. Yummy!

Dr. Uri Gordon, GP with Maccabi. He is the kindest, most understanding, and funny doctor I've ever had. I absolutely adore him. Having the right GP can make all the difference in self care.

In the Machana Yehuda in Jerusalem, Fish n'Chips has the best fish and chips anywhere. Get the extra crunch batter, and don't forget to drop a little for the big black cat that lurks around the tables. He's a regular. Very Happy

amother
Firebrick

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 8:25 am
I was going to Amazon some gifts. I will bli neder look into their local options.

amother
Peach

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 8:40 am
Shout out to The Kitchen Clique who even during lockdown has a storefront in Amazon. My small appliance broke erev pesach and had a new one in no time.

Shout out to Kitchen Caboodles for being persistent & creative in getting kitchen & yom tov supplies out to customers during all this craziness and having the best stuff.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 6:26 pm
Shout out to Step on me flooring in Lakewood. Your honesty cant be be beat and your staff is great and super helpful and patient as well.

amother
Cobalt

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 6:30 pm
Shoutout to Weingarten Health food store (williamsburgh) for the always good guidance and unbeatable prices

amother
Silver

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 7:14 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Shout out to Step on me flooring in Lakewood. Your honesty cant be be beat and your staff is great and super helpful and patient as well.

Woohoo! That’s my brothers store Smile

amother
Amethyst

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 7:44 pm
Great post

Shoutout to shell station bp for being super helpful and
Tiny town kids clothing store great customer service

zigi

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 11:37 pm
shout out to kidichic my kids are able to wear up to date clothing at great prices! also I got tights during the black friday sale for 2$

three bows showroom in ch. www.threebows.com my picky teen had a great time getting clothes there she got help from really friendly sales people! the camp skirt is worth the money. it washes really well

https://fourtheditionshop.com/ for clothes at a really great price that my picky teen likes! yay lilly dress
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics