Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Helping us get through Covid

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 9:01 am
Hi Everyone,
My whole family has covid pretty badly. High fever, low oxygen, been in and out of the hospital. My kids, including my immuno compromised premie also has it and we are incurring a lot of expenses trying to get home care and whatever alternative medicine has to offer to keep us home.
If anyone has extra maaser money and can contribute a little that would a big help.
Posting anonymously just so that it won't be saved under my screenname, feel free to post if you want individual verification and I will PM you.

https://thechesedfund.com/prem.....iness

(approved by Yael).

Thanks!

amother
OP

Post Fri, Dec 18 2020, 7:55 am
Bump

amother
Aubergine

Post Sun, Dec 20 2020, 2:47 pm
Bump
OP is STILL sick and can really use this help!

amother
Tangerine

Post Sun, Dec 20 2020, 3:36 pm
Im so sorry you’re going through this. A speedy recovery to you and your family.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 20 2020, 3:41 pm
Thank you! It's been 5 weeks and I am still under medical supervision and can't do much physically without my breathing getting bad. Looks like I am still going to be home for a few more weeks at least. Doctors have said once I finally get rid of the fever then I need more testing (which can only be done once I am not contagious) to be cleared for it to be safe to walk around. This has thrown all of our neat plans into a storm and been a crazy last month.

amother
Silver

Post Sun, Dec 20 2020, 4:33 pm
Oy Refuah shlaima!!

Are you still contagious?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 22 2020, 7:09 pm
amother [ Silver ] wrote:
Oy Refuah shlaima!!

Are you still contagious?

They say I am still contagious until the fever goes away and other symptoms are at least 50% better.
They did clear my husband and kids out of quarantine since they already had covid which is a big help in that at least I have quiet and my husband can go back to work after being off for 5 weeks but it means we can’t bring any outside help into the house yet (other than the health aides/ nurses / etc).

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 30 2020, 6:29 pm
Bh I finally got cleared enough to start the round of cardiac and pulmonary testing. Davening we find answers and that the shortness of breath and other symptoms will continue to improve.

amother
Yellow

Post Thu, Dec 31 2020, 2:09 pm
BH you are on the road to recovery. IyH you should get fully better from here, with all the answers you need, and quickly!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics