Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
"Corona" wedding? Watch this...

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 8:51 am
Music video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?.....tu.be

amother
Papaya

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 9:14 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Music video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?.....tu.be

So beautiful!

amother
Denim

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 9:16 am
So beautiful 😍

JoyInTheMorning

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 10:01 am
Beautiful. I am so touched by how careful everybody was to wear masks and protect everyone else.

amother
Pearl

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 10:08 am
JoyInTheMorning wrote:
Beautiful. I am so touched by how careful everybody was to wear masks and protect everyone else.

Did we see the same video? Plenty weren’t masked

amother
Lilac

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 10:17 am
amother [ Pearl ] wrote:
Did we see the same video? Plenty weren’t masked

Well they were outdoors. Also many were immediate family.

amother
Pearl

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 10:18 am
amother [ Lilac ] wrote:
Well they were outdoors. Also many were immediate family.

And hugging and dancing near each other holding hands.

amother
Tan

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 10:36 am
Beautiful video, I cried!

To everyone obsessing over masks at these weddings shame on you!

Is it not enough that these brides and grooms had far smaller weddings than they would’ve had a year ago and that clearly a lot less people then they would have liked were able to actually attend? It is apparent that the bare minimum amount of guests attended these weddings and yet you feel the need to voice that you are still not satisfied. This blatant self righteousness in the face of someone’s simcha where a lot has already been sacrificed is appalling to me. Why mar this pure unfiltered joy with your judgment? Why take a swipe at these sweet, albeit scaled down weddings with your disdainful “it still wasn’t good enough because they shared physical contact with their loved ones on their happy day”

I understand my opinion is unpopular, But this whole masks above all attitude really bothers me.

amother
Lilac

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 10:38 am
amother [ Tan ] wrote:

Is it not enough that these brides and grooms had far smaller weddings than they would’ve had a year ago and that clearly a lot less people then they would have liked were able to actually attend? It is apparent that the bare minimum amount of guests attended these weddings and yet you feel the need to voice that you are still not satisfied. This blatant self righteousness in the face of someone’s simcha where a lot has already been sacrificed is appalling to me. Why mar this pure unfiltered joy with your judgment? Why take a swipe at these sweet, albeit scaled down weddings with your disdainful “it still wasn’t good enough because they shared physical contact with their loved ones on their happy day”

I understand my opinion is unpopular, But this whole masks above all attitude really bothers me.

Thank you so much. Words failed me. Thank you for being so decent.

amother
Honeydew

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 10:43 am
It's also very possible that (some of) the footage is from weddings made in March/April, back when we were not only told to wear masks, we were told not to wear masks because they won't help and will only deplete supplies from medical professionals.

amother
Denim

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 11:53 am
amother [ Tan ] wrote:

This. Every. Word.

IsraeliSoul

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 12:55 pm
amother [ Tan ] wrote:

This. This. This.

You took the words out of my mouth.

This video is so beautiful. I appreciate it so much.

amother
Coffee

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 2:17 pm
Beautiful. Thank you for sharing. At the end of the video, it said “the chizuk project”. I was intrigued so I googled it.
I couldn’t copy the link but look it up- there’s an explanation from YWN on google. It’s so beautiful.

amother
Mustard

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 2:24 pm
I'm bawling away...
I missed my own sister's wedding and this reminded me how it still hurts.
Bh she is happily married, but it was really painful not to be there.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 3:49 pm
I'm really happy you all find it meaningful - I just had to share!

May we all be zoiche to be at many simchas safely in the future b'ezras Hashem Cheers

professor

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 4:04 pm
Very emotional

OOTforlife

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 5:45 pm
Beautiful! Really heartwarming.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics