Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Junees Sizing

lfab

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 11:16 am
How does Junees sizing run on ladies skirts and tops. I want to order some stuff online from their black Friday sale but it's final sale and I'm trying to figure out what size to order. Do most items run true to size or do they tend to run small?

amother
Aqua

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 11:22 am
Just don't. Sorry, can't give a better answer. Their sizing is all over the place and completely inconsistent even within the same brand. You must try everything on before purchasing. Please save yourself the money
Signed,
Someone who has made this mistake of being enticed by their sales, unfortunately more than once

lfab

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 12:00 pm
Oh wow. Ok thanks for the heads up. They have a really good sale going on now and I found a lot of nice stuff that I wanted to order. But if none of it ends up fitting it's not worth it.

HeartyAppetite

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 12:12 pm
They run small. I'm a medium in department stores and end up buying XL skirts. Tops I got L.

amother
Red

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 12:21 pm
I agree with aqua. It’s extremely frustrating. I’d love to know whose bodies they are going by when they do the sizing.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 12:32 pm
All of their products are made in China, and sized accordingly.

They range from small, to extra small, to xx small. If you are a US size 0 or 1, you'll be fine.

If you search the forum for "Junees" you'll see a lot of reviews.

watergirl

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 12:43 pm
Search this site for reviews on their sizing. The quality of the clothing is fine. The sizing is not normal. SUPER DUPER SMALL.

amother
Salmon

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 1:47 pm
Sale is amazing!! Everything really nice, but I would also advice ordering a size up.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 1:54 pm
I would just order a size up. I'm usually a medium (although sometimes a large) and by them I'm a large.
Some seasons their items do run very small, but this season I found most things fitting me in size large, and one or two I even ended up with the medium.
I think it depends on the season.

ra_mom

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 4:24 pm
It's on an item by item basis. Some of their clothes they make themselves (usually very small), some are other Jewish brand names and those run randomly too.
I wouldn't buy a nonrefundable sale item without trying on. Only 1, max 2 pieces that are too awesome to pass up and I'm willing to risk throwing out the money. I usually just say the heck with it and find what I need elsewhere.

In person, it's a nice place to shop since they redid their stores and the sales women are now very helpful too.

amother
Black

Post Thu, Nov 26 2020, 4:23 pm
For $5 or 10 I'll take a chance. I'm a large bordering on xl sometimes and am excited to find that I can fit into Junees now! Got a cute skirt for spring.

notshanarishona

Post Thu, Nov 26 2020, 4:25 pm
I wouldn’t buy unless dirt cheap. Sizing is unpredictable. I wear a medium everyone else and a Junees xl.

amother
Powderblue

Post Thu, Nov 26 2020, 6:09 pm
amother [ Forestgreen ] wrote:
I would just order a size up. I'm usually a medium (although sometimes a large) and by them I'm a large.
Some seasons their items do run very small, but this season I found most things fitting me in size large, and one or two I even ended up with the medium.
I think it depends on the season.

Me too..same issue. I went yesterday to the store..already learned my lesson the hard way not to be tempted to buy online. I bought a dress in a size large..tried on the medium..sleeves were too short..didnt like how the chest fit. I bought the Large and its big but I will get it altered a bit or wear it under a cardigan. same with a sweater I bought..it fit much better in a large than a medium..the only thing I managed to buy in a medium was a baggy sweater dress!

lfab

Post Thu, Nov 26 2020, 6:37 pm
Thanks everyone for all the feedback. I decided to skip ordering online. Each item I wanted was very cheap, like $5-$10, but when I added it all up the total would be over $100 so not worth the risk. If I have time I'll try to go into the store and see if they have any clearance items left.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics