Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
What brainless thing have u done lately?
  Previous  1  2  3 24 25  26  27  Next

seeker

Post Wed, Nov 07 2018, 12:30 am
spelt wrote:
screaming to whoever I was talking to on my cell phone that I was searching all over for my cell phone and couldn't find it!

I have left my house late many times because of the minutes I wasted looking for things I was holding at the time.

bestwife4

Post Wed, Nov 07 2018, 10:51 pm
Was out shopping with my toddler in the stroller. He was wearing a coat, and the weather turned warm. I took off his coat and put it on the stoller bar. I walked back home and met my husband in his car. Realized I don't see my kids coat. So I walked back the way I was shopping, while my husband drove with his car searching. Walked a good few blocks and gave up. Funny ending... The coat was in my husband's car. I couldn't stop laughing. I guess I put it in when I met him, and then realized it's gone lol. Was hysterical

seeker

Post Thu, Nov 08 2018, 2:10 pm
At least you ended up with the coat. I did something similar last year and never saw our coats again even though one had my name and phone number in it.

zaq

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 2:34 pm
In the kitchen wrote:
I took an entire shower using only shampoo instead of body wash...I realized after the fact...

)

The active components of shampoo and body wash are the same--usually sodium laureth sulfate or sodium lauryl sulfate. You could use the same product to wash your hair, body and hand laundry and you'd be fine. In fact, some companies market a single product for all three.

SYA

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 8:38 pm
Bumping this thread.

Had a good time reading it again.

Post your brainless story!

Cheshire cat

Post Wed, Dec 23 2020, 9:41 pm
So!

Today I made cream of chicken soup. When it finished cooking, I duly removed chicken, shredded it, and returned it to the pot...

But I forgot to blend the soup base before doing so!!!!

I donned a pair of gloves, and carefully fished out each slippery shred of chicken from the boiling broth. Proceeded to blend soup, and rereturned the chicken.

At wits end At wits end At wits end At wits end At wits end At wits end At wits end At wits end At wits end At wits end At wits end

mommyfish

Post Mon, Dec 28 2020, 6:55 am
Made a pot of pasta and cheese for dinner one night. Later, cleaned up my kitchen and went to bed. Need the pot again the next week. Took it out of the cabinet and saw week old pasta and cheese inside! 🤮 yes, I was pregnant at the time.

Simple1

Post Mon, Dec 28 2020, 7:45 am
I ordered a Target card thinking it's a regular credit card, but it kept on getting declined in stores. It took a couple of calls to customer service to figure out that it only works in Target.

simcha4

Post Sun, Jan 10 2021, 4:47 am
searching the whole apt. for my glasses ... they were perched on my nose the whole time. Very Happy

Shoshana Rose

Post Tue, Aug 16 2022, 8:08 pm
Put up supper on low to be warm when I'll return after taking my kids to the park. Then decided to up the frozen soup, in a 1.5 qt. pot, on high to give it a quick start (added some water first), and right before we leave, I'll put it on low.....
Of course I forgot, but when my DH dropped us off ( 2 min. drive), I reminded myself and told him it's very important to put the flame on low first thing......

fast forward 1 hour later I phoned DH to pick us up, and asked him, "was the soup boiling already when you turned the temp. down?" his answer "OH!! I totally forgot about it" he put down the phone, closed the flame and added more water.

my DC commented on the pot of 'soup' in the sink, "it somewhat smells from soup". the smell of ashes was much stronger....

BrisketBoss

Post Tue, Aug 16 2022, 8:16 pm
I boiled water for pasta in a pasta pot that comes with a strainer lid. The lid was on, for faster boiling purposes. Then I picked up the whole thing and poured the water into the sink to drain my pasta. Trouble was, I had never added the pasta. The weight seemed wrong somehow as I poured...

a2z

Post Thu, Oct 19 2023, 3:22 am
Bump

imaamy

Post Thu, Oct 19 2023, 6:23 am
Left a store and walked up to a blue SUV. Not mine so moved on the next blue SUV. Also not mine. Found my car and didn’t set off any alarms😀

happyness

Post Thu, Oct 19 2023, 7:42 am
I had a pad in my jacket pocket. Was at the ob and had to take out my insurance card or something and I’m holding it up to the reception in public and I notice I’m holding a lovely pad too!

happyness

Post Thu, Oct 19 2023, 7:44 am
imaamy wrote:
Left a store and walked up to a blue SUV. Not mine so moved on the next blue SUV. Also not mine. Found my car and didn’t set off any alarms😀

And I have even starting getting into another car, already getting upset why it’s so much messier than I thought😂

seeker

Post Thu, Oct 19 2023, 9:35 am
I bought a Costco sized bottle of vanilla extract.
It's not very differently shaped than a vinegar bottle, especially red wine vinegar which I use in lesser quantities so buy smaller bottles.
My kitchen is not big enough to have separate places for cooking and baking supplies.
I have not yet completely ruined any foods but have gotten mighty close. As in bottle already tilted to pour close.
It's a matter of time at this point.

Ema of 5

Post Thu, Oct 19 2023, 10:45 am
a2z wrote:
Bump

I put burgers in the oven last night, under the broiler. Then I went to change my baby’s diaper….I ended up with one very Smokey house!

a2z

Post Fri, Oct 20 2023, 3:02 am
So in addition to my previously mentioned freaking out about making the butter milchigs because I was using a michik knife.
I today was planning how to pack up food for the freezer and figuring out how to fill the containers so first use the ladle for the chicken soup and afterwards the meatballs, but then the ladle will make the meatballs flaishig! Can't Believe It Can't Believe It Can't Believe It

Brit in Israel

Post Fri, Oct 20 2023, 3:11 am
Going on some errands and pointing out all the birds and cats,
Then realising much later on that I am on my own and the toddler is in preschool.

I am constantly mixing up breakfast, lunch and supper. I will call my kids to breakfast at 5.30 in the evening or tell them to sit for supper at noon.
This is something new but happening daily now Crying

a2z

Post Fri, Oct 20 2023, 3:15 am
Brit in Israel wrote:
Going on some errands and pointing out all the birds and cats,
Then realising much later on that I am on my own and the toddler is in preschool.

I am constantly mixing up breakfast, lunch and supper. I will call my kids to breakfast at 5.30 in the evening or tell them to sit for supper at noon.
This is something new but happening daily now Crying

If u are in Israel as mentioned in your username then don't worry, you are feeding the kids 3 times a day, doing errands, ect.
It doesn't matter what you call the meals if you serve them.
Your brain doesn't need to be fully functional
Just my honest opinion
Am Israel Chai!
Page 25 of 27   Previous  1  2  3 24 25  26  27  Next Recent Topics