Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Recommend a silver store in brooklyn area

amother
Blue

Post Mon, Nov 13 2017, 7:58 pm
Looking to purchase a candelabra and would like recommendations of stores in brooklyn area with the best selection and best prices.

amother
Ecru

Post Mon, Nov 13 2017, 8:00 pm
amother wrote:
Looking to purchase a candelabra and would like recommendations of stores in brooklyn area with the best selection and best prices.

following

ra_mom

Post Mon, Nov 13 2017, 8:07 pm
I find Elite to have the best selection in decent priced items. Been very happy there over the years.

simba

Post Mon, Nov 13 2017, 8:13 pm
ra_mom wrote:
I find Elite to have the best selection in decent priced items. Been very happy there over the years.

Another vote for elite. There is a sales lady, name is Chani that only works in the morning (I believe until 3) and she is very knowledgeable in the candelabra dept. I would make sure to go when she is there.

doctorima

Post Mon, Nov 13 2017, 9:29 pm
I also get a lot from Elite. I also like that within 3 blocks, there's 3 silver stores - Elite, Grand Sterling, and a 3rd one the name of which I'm blanking on at the moment. That enables me to get a good sense of what's out there, though I usually end up back at Elite for both selection and pricing.

amother
Ecru

Post Sat, Nov 28 2020, 6:46 pm
Is this menorah complete silver or silver plated? bareket small menorah from elite:
https://www.elitesterling.com/.....y/77/

amother
Ginger

Post Sat, Nov 28 2020, 6:49 pm
Eastern Silver Great Store.
Excellent prices best customer service

ladYdI

Post Sat, Nov 28 2020, 6:50 pm
You should go to all 3, they are within minutes to walk from one to another. But may I suggest you wait until after Chanukah? The stores will be packed with people buying menorahs!

amother
Seagreen

Post Sat, Nov 28 2020, 6:52 pm
amother [ Ecru ] wrote:
Is this menorah complete silver or silver plated? bareket small menorah from elite:
https://www.elitesterling.com/.....y/77/

It's 8 inches. Lightweight. And has a metal weight inside to keep it sturdy. It says 925.

amother
Seafoam

Post Sat, Nov 28 2020, 7:25 pm
Best service at Grand Sterling. They’re the only silver store that I like dealing with the salespeople

happy12

Post Sat, Nov 28 2020, 8:03 pm
A & B Silver Art on 49 street right off 12 ave. Definitely best bang for your buck.

jflower

Post Sat, Nov 28 2020, 10:23 pm
https://hazorfim.com/en/
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries