Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
What if Corona won’t be over till Moshiach comes ?
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Fri, Nov 27 2020, 10:54 am
I just had a thought what if this will go on for years & years ???
What if this is Gog and Magog ?
What if this will just go on till Moshiach comes. ?
And we’ve been waiting for centuries , and ofcourse we believe he can come any day.
But what if this plague just goes through our whole life times ?

amother
Orchid

Post Fri, Nov 27 2020, 10:55 am
Sounds great. Maybe he’ll come today! That’s perfect

flowerpower

Post Fri, Nov 27 2020, 10:59 am
Then he better come asap!!!

silverlining3

Post Fri, Nov 27 2020, 11:08 am
Then I believe he'll come sooner than later.

amother
Gray

Post Fri, Nov 27 2020, 11:40 am
That is a definite possibility. Are you doing all you can to bring Moshiach now?

amother
OP

Post Fri, Nov 27 2020, 12:07 pm
What would be practical steps in bringing Moshiach?h

amother
Black

Post Fri, Nov 27 2020, 12:33 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
And we’ve been waiting for centuries , and ofcourse we believe he can come any day.

Have some emunah and stop worrying about what if’s, what if the world ends tomorrow?

amother
Ruby

Post Sat, Nov 28 2020, 3:33 pm
I'm hearing from many many rabbis that corona is the end process of moshiach. Hashem is shocking the world into certain changes and we will slowly get used to the different ways we see forced on us from Corona. Changes such as entertainment and vacations cancelled, more time spent with family, any issues that come up because spouses avoided each other are now forced to be dealt with, financial issues help you rely only on Hashem and remember parnossa isn't in your hands, change of regular life shocking us into a new reality when we thought we'd never be able to change things - Hashem did it for us, etc...

Moshiach comes through nature first, outright miracles are never first choice. Hashem changes nature slowly to give us a different reality. We should NOT wish for Corona to just go away and give us our life back to normal. We need to see Hashem's hand in changing our reality so we will be more ready for the changes of geula. Once we are used to having our reality changed for us, we can all leave galus and welcome geula. As we are usually a stubborn people, this is the way Hashem chose - to bring the changes on through Corona.

Many rabbis have said already that Moshiach is here, just waiting to be fully revealed to all. Please don't daven for things to go back the way they were. If you were ok with the old then you are not mentally ready for the new. Daven that Chanukah and Kislev should bring miracles of geula and that we all should merit to see the light that Hashem has waiting for us. Visualize moshiach about to be revealed, get really excited! Be positive! Take on lots of mitzvos, tehillim and learning Torah (especially women who don't learn as much!) Strengthen yourself for the ultimate big change!

ExtraCredit

Post Sat, Nov 28 2020, 6:41 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

I actually wish this is Gog and Magog! But I’m very much afraid it’s just another plague like the Spanish flu.

ExtraCredit

Post Sat, Nov 28 2020, 6:42 pm
amother [ Ruby ] wrote:
I'm hearing from many many rabbis that corona is the end process of moshiach. Hashem is shocking the world into certain changes and we will slowly get used to the different ways we see forced on us from Corona. Changes such as entertainment and vacations cancelled, more time spent with family, any issues that come up because spouses avoided each other are now forced to be dealt with, financial issues help you rely only on Hashem and remember parnossa isn't in your hands, change of regular life shocking us into a new reality when we thought we'd never be able to change things - Hashem did it for us, etc...

Moshiach comes through nature first, outright miracles are never first choice. Hashem changes nature slowly to give us a different reality. We should NOT wish for Corona to just go away and give us our life back to normal. We need to see Hashem's hand in changing our reality so we will be more ready for the changes of geula. Once we are used to having our reality changed for us, we can all leave galus and welcome geula. As we are usually a stubborn people, this is the way Hashem chose - to bring the changes on through Corona.

Many rabbis have said already that Moshiach is here, just waiting to be fully revealed to all. Please don't daven for things to go back the way they were. If you were ok with the old then you are not mentally ready for the new. Daven that Chanukah and Kislev should bring miracles of geula and that we all should merit to see the light that Hashem has waiting for us. Visualize moshiach about to be revealed, get really excited! Be positive! Take on lots of mitzvos, tehillim and learning Torah (especially women who don't learn as much!) Strengthen yourself for the ultimate big change!

Amein!

salt

Post Sun, Nov 29 2020, 2:46 am
There are opinions that when Moshiach comes, life will carry on as usual. I guess Moshiach will also wear a mask.

amother
Cerulean

Post Sun, Nov 29 2020, 9:47 am
NO WAY!

zaq

Post Sun, Nov 29 2020, 12:43 pm
Pandemics eventually settle down and either disappear entirely or become endemic in some places, until something happens to stir them up again.

Be that as it may, if corona ch"v stuck around for years, we would acclimate to the "new normal" the way people acclimated to a new way of doing things during the HIV pandemic. Many of you probably don't even realize that we do things differently as a result of HIV because what we call "standard precautions" were already in place and taken for granted by the time you were born.

The only constant in life is change, and both individuals and societies either adapt or perish.

banana123

Post Sat, Dec 05 2020, 1:54 pm
It's not an issue of what if corona continues until Moshiach comes. Because Moshiach is coming now. So of course corona will still be around right now, when Moshiach comes. Smile

banana123

Post Sat, Dec 05 2020, 1:55 pm
salt wrote:
There are opinions that when Moshiach comes, life will carry on as usual. I guess Moshiach will also wear a mask.

LOL If he didn't wear a mask, we wouldn't accept him as Moshiach, because he'd be violating dina d'malchusa.

DrMom

Post Sat, Dec 05 2020, 3:06 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Even if it takes a few years to completely wipe out coronavirus, how exactly is this Gog and Magog?

4g01o

Post Sat, Dec 05 2020, 3:59 pm
I'm personally used to this new normal, seeing that it's been going on this long!
As long as the kids have school I'm kind of OK with it. Not that anyone is asking me lol. We needed moshiach way before corona came about.

amother
Cerulean

Post Tue, Jul 06 2021, 11:38 pm
B”H corona is pretty much over.
Grateful to Hashem!
Please Hashem Send us Moshiach now!

amother
Gray

Post Tue, Jul 06 2021, 11:44 pm
salt wrote:

Hope this is a joke.

Corona isn't likely going away but hopefully fear and needless panic can.

ruchnius

Post Wed, Jul 07 2021, 11:25 am
Bs"d
Cerulean says: " B"H corona is pretty much over". I wish! The Delta variant is spreading in US, and it is probably only b/c of vaccinated people and people who have already had covid, that there is only a small rise in cases here in NY. In England the cases are rising very much, but not much severe illness, b/c vaccine, and recovered cases. UK is only opening up soon, b/c they feel, if not now, when? Watch Boris Johnson's press conference on last Monday. They don't say covid is over!
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics