Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Overnight with winter sports for kids 6 and under

amother
OP

Post Sat, Nov 28 2020, 8:59 pm
Any overnight vacation spots not too far (within 2-3 hrs) with winter sports or other fun things to do in the cold weather for a young family, incl. kids age 3 and 6?
Or even just a day trip?

amother
Seafoam

Post Sat, Nov 28 2020, 9:11 pm
Camelback

DVOM

Post Sat, Nov 28 2020, 9:28 pm
I've never been, but a friend of mine adores Rockinghorse ranch.

amother
Cerise

Post Sat, Nov 28 2020, 9:56 pm
We went snow tubing at blue mtn last year. I think thats the name.. I think its also near the Crayola Factory for another (indoor) trip although we didn't go, I remember recognizing the name of the town on the drive.

amother
Smokey

Post Sat, Nov 28 2020, 10:02 pm
Personally I don’t like taking 3 yr old snow tubing. We went this past winter and I didn’t send my almost 4 yr old down even tho she is old and tall enough at the place we were at (there are minimums). I thought she was too young. Many kids that age are not happy.
You and DH can take turns. We’re we went they let us take turns with our ticket. But I doubt that is what you are looking for.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 29 2020, 8:32 am
Thanks for the suggestions. I'm going to check them out later; my phone doesn't let me access the full websites.
Is Camelback's water park appropriate for 6 yo boy, and Dh?

Kumphort

Post Sun, Nov 29 2020, 8:39 am
Also check out woodloch. They used to have an option to rent a house slightly off campus and lots of on site activities appropriate for those ages
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries