Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Interior Designer/ Decorator you were happy with in Lakewood

Quinoa

Post Mon, Nov 16 2020, 12:07 pm
Can someone please recommend an interior designer they used within the last couple of years for a whole house project in the Lakewood area? I'm not talking about designing a brand new house from scratch. I need for an existing home that needs to be completely remodeled/designed in its present structure.

amother
Blush

Post Mon, Nov 16 2020, 12:22 pm
Heshy Hecht from HH designers. if its furnishing Kraisee Benedek all the way! she did stunning job for me with unique gorgeous pieces from Living Quarters in Lakewood

Quinoa

Post Mon, Nov 16 2020, 1:11 pm
Did you use HH Design to design your house first and then Kraisee to pick out furnishings?

amother
Blush

Post Mon, Nov 16 2020, 1:25 pm
Kraisee will do the whole project from start to finish. I only used her for the furnishing of my rooms, cuz thats what I needed at the time, but she is top of the line for everything related to interior design

Quinoa

Post Mon, Nov 16 2020, 2:25 pm
Can I ask what it costed you to use her for that service? Obviously, it will vary from job to job, but if you can give me a general idea of what it costed you for what you did, it would be helpful. You can pm me if you're more comfortable that way.
If anyone else has any info for me, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm told that there are many talented designers in town, I just don't know who they are and would like to hear from satisfied homeowners who have used them, before I commit. Does anyone provide a complimentary initial consultation?

Quinoa

Post Tue, Nov 17 2020, 5:39 am
Bump

sweetdimples

Post Tue, Nov 17 2020, 6:28 am
Highly recommend Krasee Benedek as well. let me know if you need her number.

amother
Khaki

Post Tue, Nov 17 2020, 8:42 am
I'd like hey number. Thanks.

sweetdimples

Post Tue, Nov 17 2020, 9:58 am
732-672-3068 Krasee Benedek

amother
Khaki

Post Tue, Nov 17 2020, 10:12 am
Thanks.

amother
Plum

Post Tue, Dec 01 2020, 4:46 am
Been through a couple of designers myself. You want to choose one who is good and popular but also available for you and reasonable when it comes to pricing. Leader might be good but hard to reach and work with. Also bear in mind she will only choose expensive furnishings.
I had good experiences with Chava Dunner but she has expensive taste too. Really depends what youre looking for.
Heard Bina Gitty Gross is reasonably priced.
What style are you looking for? Some designers have a better eye for different styles- modern? Transitional etc.
Tobi Freund works per project. There are pros and cons to that too

cupcake123

Post Tue, Dec 01 2020, 5:03 am
Hi! I'm also looking..
How much does doing a whole house cost? On average not with the top designer
I need to know what to budget for Very Happy

amother
Brown

Post Tue, Dec 01 2020, 5:05 am
Hadasa Chapler 732-551-7653
Very easy to work with, budget friendly

amother
Aqua

Post Tue, Dec 01 2020, 5:08 am
Quinoa wrote:
Can someone please recommend an interior designer they used within the last couple of years for a whole house project in the Lakewood area? I'm not talking about designing a brand new house from scratch. I need for an existing home that needs to be completely remodeled/designed in its present structure.

When you say "remodeled/designed", are you looking to move walls/new layout, or just taking about finishes?

amother
Natural

Post Tue, Dec 01 2020, 5:30 am
Aliza from Susan Strauss design is excellent. They are extremely high end, but go through the project from beginning to end, from planning layout to picking furnishings (if that’s what you want.) very expensive but worth the money in my opinion, they really help prevent mistakes and everything they do comes out beautiful.

amother
Taupe

Post Tue, Dec 01 2020, 5:35 am
amother [ Natural ] wrote:
Aliza from Susan Strauss design is excellent. They are extremely high end, but go through the project from beginning to end, from planning layout to picking furnishings (if that’s what you want.) very expensive but worth the money in my opinion, they really help prevent mistakes and everything they do comes out beautiful.

What's Aliza's last name and contact number?

chana28

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 5:45 pm
Hi has anyone used Esther Muschel? Any info on her? Any other designers for a project from ground up thanks

mommybrr

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 5:48 pm
Dassy Levine
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics