Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Iso h.s. girl for bas mitzvah activity

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 01 2020, 9:13 am
I am looking for a h.s. girl to do an activity at my daughter's bas mitzvah. Maybe something like cookie decorating. All the people I called will run me a lot of money. I think a h.s. girl who is just starting out and wants to get her name out there would be a lot cheaper. I don't have the money nor the need to pay for a real professional. Any leads? Doesn't have to be perfect!
Anon cuz asking irl.

amother
Tangerine

Post Tue, Dec 01 2020, 9:24 am
Would you want a dj? I know someone who is really new so she is really cheap

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 01 2020, 10:24 am
I wasn't planning to have a dj. But if she is really cheap maybe I could do that instead of a food activity. Can I PM you?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 01 2020, 1:05 pm
BUMP. Anyone please?

amother
Seagreen

Post Tue, Dec 01 2020, 3:06 pm
I have a few talented high school granddaughters. I'll have to see if they are interested.

What is the date & what are you willing to spend (including paying for their time and supplies)?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 01 2020, 3:12 pm
The date is dec 20. around 5:30 p.m. for price, I really have no idea. How much would supplies cost? And then for their time..... I guess if they can tell me what they want then if I can afford it I will do it.

amother
Honeydew

Post Tue, Dec 01 2020, 4:44 pm
OP I did something like this for my daughters bas mitzvah. I organized a very specific project, bought everything myself, set it up and prepared it and had a really fun girl that I knew do it with the girls. She came over a few days bf to learn it and I paid her by the hour.

I’m sure there are loads of girls who would love to do something like that. Def meet the girl before so you can be sure she is fun, reliable, and will be a good fit for your daughter. You can also call up a high school and ask them to put the word out to a few spunky girls that could handle the job well.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 01 2020, 4:50 pm
Ty. What a great idea!!

amother
Seagreen

Post Tue, Dec 01 2020, 4:51 pm
OP you might want to create a confidential email since it's going to be difficult to exchange any personal info while maintaining the anonymity of our screen names.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries