Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Pay one price buffet

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 02 2020, 8:57 am
What places in or near NYC have an "all you can eat"?
Any details are helpful-price, type of food, location, time, hechsher.

Last edited by amother on Thu, Feb 04 2021, 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Taupe

Post Wed, Dec 02 2020, 9:07 am
Eden Wok in new Rochelle has Monday night (Chinese)

Orchedia used to have Sunday but I don’t know what’s going on with them re: covid

Tzippy323

Post Wed, Dec 02 2020, 9:46 am
All you can eat usually is a buffet. During this time, would you really want to be going in and out of servers that are being dipped in or even served from many people? Imagine, if there was someone serving, and that person found out the next day that he was infected. That would be a nightmare. All you can eat can be safely done in your kitchen if you are willing do go the extra mile. Please, please, stay safe.

amother
Taupe

Post Wed, Dec 02 2020, 10:13 am
Tzippy323 wrote:
All you can eat usually is a buffet. During this time, would you really want to be going in and out of servers that are being dipped in or even served from many people? Imagine, if there was someone serving, and that person found out the next day that he was infected. That would be a nightmare. All you can eat can be safely done in your kitchen if you are willing do go the extra mile. Please, please, stay safe.

I know Eden Wok is doing the buffet that the waiters bring you. You tell them what you want and they bring it, but it’s still all you can eat

momofboys

Post Wed, Dec 02 2020, 10:26 am
Orchidea used to have it every day by lunch..not sure how it's now cause of covid

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 02 2020, 10:38 am
I just meant 'all you can eat buffet' as a phrase. Doesn't davka need to be buffet set up. Also doesn't have to currently be open, I'm willing to plan for iyH "post covid"
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries