Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Which BP place makes up eyeglasses best?
Previous  1  2

Which BP place makes up eyeglasses best?
Greater Optics 4820 14TH AVE  
 20%  [ 6 ]
Dr Thomas Steinmetz 1320 52ND ST  
 3%  [ 1 ]
Dr Benjamin Gamss 4707 13TH AVE  
 6%  [ 2 ]
Kleins Vision Center 4818 13TH AVE  
 3%  [ 1 ]
Lens Center 1318 55TH ST  
 66%  [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 30

amother
Burgundy

Post Mon, Jan 07 2019, 11:35 am
Not Borough Park, Midwood
Glasses Are Us on L and east 10
Got my daughter a pair of trendy glasses for $100 including lenses with anti glare!!! Now her sister wants a pair...

amother
Bronze

Post Wed, Dec 02 2020, 8:52 am
Any new opinions, two years later?

Are Dr Hazai and Dr Moskowitz still at Lens Center and are they still considered very good?

amother
Jetblack

Post Wed, Dec 02 2020, 9:56 am
amother [ Bronze ] wrote:
Any new opinions, two years later?

Are Dr Hazai and Dr Moskowitz still at Lens Center and are they still considered very good?

For exam I'm extremely happy with Dr. Steinmetz.

seeker

Post Wed, Dec 02 2020, 10:06 am
amother [ Honeydew ] wrote:
It’s one thing to ask for a recommendation - a poll? Why do need a poll?

I feel that this prevents other alternatives from getting the recommendations they deserve.

Personally I'm a huge fan of Mrs. Fogel at Best Eye Buy Optical. We have been consistently happy with their service, selection, and price range.

seeker

Post Wed, Dec 02 2020, 10:43 am
Forgot to add, Fogel is off 18th Avenue and 40-something - block of a public school.
They really help each person get the best fit for their needs. I took my DD who was panic-stricken at the idea of getting glasses and within what seemed to be just a few minutes she had chosen frames that she felt beautiful, confident, and comfortable in. For myself, I tend to have more conservative, old-fashioned taste (before that was trendy...) but still wanted to look with-it - she always managed to find me something that was just right, the perfect meeting point of classic and stylish (don't judge by what you see on my face now, I haven't gotten new ones in quite a few years.) And they have a whole range of prices so whether you are on a tight budget or if you have expensive taste, they have both.

We've been going there since I was a little kid, and I've done a bit of comparison shopping and always came back here to the point that I will no longer bother going anywhere else. Second DD is heading over there as soon as she's out of quarantine... Jewish genes winning again.

shanie5

Post Wed, Dec 02 2020, 3:04 pm
I travel from Pennsylvania to go to eyeglasses99 o. Coney island ave btw I and j.
Progressive es for $125-150. Kids glasses, 2 pair for $89-and that's with anti glare and anti scratch.
And I have never gotten compliments on my glasses until I started getting from them.

amother
Bronze

Post Wed, Dec 02 2020, 10:49 pm

Who of the two, is better for patients who wear progressive lenses (older)?

doodlesmom

Post Wed, Dec 02 2020, 10:52 pm
amother [ Bronze ] wrote:

Who of the two, is better for patients who wear progressive lenses (older)?

Yes they are still there, and still top of the line.

I had great experience with Dr. Hazai

rim

Post Thu, Dec 03 2020, 12:23 am
My kids have been getting at classic vision on 18th Ave ever since. They’re very helpful and give good service, nice styles...

amother
Plum

Post Thu, Dec 03 2020, 12:48 am
Nobody said anything about optical lab on 16/47. I got a beautiful pair of glasses and got bifocals for the first time and I just love how well I can see in them. Now I need to try to get this same great vision with lenses. There is a very experienced dr there almost full time and the frum owner is very nice and helpful.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries