Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
The after affects of COVID for healthy people 20's - 40's
Previous  1  2

amother
Cyan

Post Thu, Dec 03 2020, 4:19 pm
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
Similar story here but I believe that the reason is because we sat indoors for months. It makes you old.
Why do you think it was the actually virus that did it?

For a few of my pregnancies I've spent most of my time indoors. But on the rare occasions when I got out during and after the pregnancy I still walk briskly and can do 20 minutes before starting to tire. BH BH
Haven't had covid and hoping Hashem spares me and my family.

amother
cornflower

Post Thu, Dec 03 2020, 4:23 pm
Psa many people who have been very careful got it too Sad

LovesHashem

Post Thu, Dec 03 2020, 4:25 pm
amother [ cornflower ] wrote:
Psa many people who have been very careful got it too Sad

Many people who died in car accidents also wore seat belts. That doesn't mean I'm going to stop going in cars or wear seatlbelts. Yes I can and may get COVID even with the precautions I take. I understand there is a Hashem and he is in charge. But he also commanded me to do hishtadlus. And that's what I'm doing.

amother
Ruby

Post Thu, Dec 03 2020, 4:26 pm
amother [ Coral ] wrote:
I got Covid in March.
It caused clotting issues resulting in an early miscarriage and hemorrhaging from it.

Since then I am always extremely exhausted. In addition I've more recently had pain in my knees. Going up and down steps is very painful. Still sometimes get shortness of breath.

I'm so sorry. I'm pregnant now and I'm being very careful. Its so scary.

amother
cornflower

Post Thu, Dec 03 2020, 4:27 pm
Of course! Hopefully everyone stays healthy!

amother
Vermilion

Post Thu, Dec 03 2020, 5:02 pm
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
Similar story here but I believe that the reason is because we sat indoors for months. It makes you old.
Why do you think it was the actually virus that did it?

I was training professionally even before I had any covid symptoms up to the day before I got covid. Actually my first symptom was shortness of breath while I was running which was unusual for me but I didn't connect it until afterwards.

amother
Seashell

Post Thu, Dec 03 2020, 5:31 pm
I had covid in march. Im in my 20's. since covid, I get headaches, terrible allergy symptoms, and a cough. These symptoms come and go, and sometimes they flare up.
My immune system also suffered, I keep getting sick with other colds and viruses. Before this I almost never got sick.

amother
Seashell

Post Thu, Dec 03 2020, 5:37 pm
There was recently a 29 year old who suffered a stroke. Bh he is doing better. They say that it was caused by blod clots caused by coronavirus.

amother
Chocolate

Post Thu, Dec 03 2020, 5:40 pm
amother [ Seashell ] wrote:
I had covid in march. Im in my 20's. since covid, I get headaches, terrible allergy symptoms, and a cough. These symptoms come and go, and sometimes they flare up.
My immune system also suffered, I keep getting sick with other colds and viruses. Before this I almost never got sick.

A few years ago I had pneumonia and afterwards was getting sick with colds and infections- similar to what you’re mentioning.

Taking maxi health supplement maxi biotic (garlic extract, echinacea and oregano mix) for about a year helped tremendously, bah.
You may want to try that.

amother
Seashell

Post Thu, Dec 03 2020, 5:56 pm
amother [ Chocolate ] wrote:
A few years ago I had pneumonia and afterwards was getting sick with colds and infections- similar to what you’re mentioning.

Taking maxi health supplement maxi biotic (garlic extract, echinacea and oregano mix) for about a year helped tremendously, bah.
You may want to try that.

thanks! ill try it.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics