Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
ISO Family Lawyer

Power1Mom

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 5:10 pm
Any good experiences with a family lawyer in the Lakewood, TomsRiver, Jackson area?

amother
Maroon

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 6:01 pm
Cipora Winters. In Bradley Beach, but phone and email are how business gets done.

Power1Mom

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 7:05 pm
Thank you!

amother
Maroon

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 7:08 pm
She is smart and compassionate.

amother
Babyblue

Post Mon, Feb 22 2021, 7:27 pm
Yael Braun

amother
Papaya

Post Tue, Feb 23 2021, 1:02 am
amother [ Babyblue ] wrote:
Yael Braun

Yael braun is not a lawyer.

amother
Babyblue

Post Tue, Feb 23 2021, 5:48 am
Sorry you’re right. She’s not a lawyer but she’s a toen.

amother
Papaya

Post Tue, Feb 23 2021, 10:08 am
Sorry you’re right. She’s not a lawyer but she’s a toen.

Op asked specifically for a lawyer. I'm not so sure I'd recommend yael braun as a toen either

amother
Babyblue

Post Tue, Feb 23 2021, 12:20 pm
I know, I made a mistake. Why wouldn’t you recommend yael braun? My sister was thrilled with her when she got divorced.

amother
Papaya

Post Tue, Feb 23 2021, 3:12 pm
I know, I made a mistake. Why wouldn’t you recommend yael braun? My sister was thrilled with her when she got divorced.

I heard she isn't qualified from a couple of people who each heard from different rabbonim. They said that she promotes herself around Lakewood so some people may end up using her. BH I have no first hand experience in this.

amother
Babyblue

Post Tue, Feb 23 2021, 6:05 pm
amother [ Papaya ] wrote:
I heard she isn't qualified from a couple of people who each heard from different rabbonim. They said that she promotes herself around Lakewood so some people may end up using her. BH I have no first hand experience in this.

I think you’re wrong because a well known rav in town recommended her and said she’s excellent. My husband went with them to beis din and he said she held her own. Clearly it worked because my sister made out very well BH. Maybe you’re confusing her with someone else.

amother
Papaya

Post Tue, Feb 23 2021, 6:08 pm
I think you’re wrong because a well known rav in town recommended her and said she’s excellent. My husband went with them to beis din and he said she held her own. Clearly it worked because my sister made out very well BH. Maybe you’re confusing her with someone else.

No, definitely not confusing her with anyone else. It does seem like someone keeps promoting her here though....

amother
Papaya

Post Tue, Feb 23 2021, 6:09 pm

Out of curiosity...which Rav in town recommended her?

cnc

Post Tue, Feb 23 2021, 6:13 pm
I’ve never heard of a woman toen- and certainly not in Lakewood. Is she actually a toen? Or is she an advocate?

amother
Babyblue

Post Tue, Feb 23 2021, 6:13 pm
amother [ Papaya ] wrote:
Out of curiosity...which Rav in town recommended her?

Rabbi Tendler recommended her to us

amother
Babyblue

Post Tue, Feb 23 2021, 6:17 pm
cnc wrote:
I’ve never heard of a woman toen- and certainly not in Lakewood. Is she actually a toen? Or is she an advocate?

I don’t know much about toens and stuff so I don’t know if there’s a test or something but she did represent my sister in bais din so I don’t know.

amother
Blush

Post Wed, Feb 24 2021, 11:50 am
I know Yael Braun is not a lawyer and don't want to hijack this thread but does anyone have specific info on her to provide please?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries