Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Hug button
Previous  1  2

amother
Royalblue

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 8:21 pm
Maybe the hug button should simply be renamed "heart". Then it can stay the way it is, but it won't make sense to abuse it anymore.

amother
Royalblue

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 8:25 pm
Or maybe it can be something along the lines of an "I'm with you" button. Then it can mean sympathy, but the alternative interpretation is agreement!

ExtraCredit

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 8:57 pm
Don’t know why this thread was bumped but I see my posts on the first page from 3 months ago so I just want to add that since we had that discussion a short while back about PA hugs I completely stopped even the seldom dislikes. I use the hug strictly for hugs. If I dislike something I quote it and add my opinion. Makes so much more sense to give the person a chance to explain.

silverlining3

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 10:03 pm
ExtraCredit wrote:
Don’t know why this thread was bumped but I see my posts on the first page from 3 months ago so I just want to add that since we had that discussion a short while back about PA hugs I completely stopped even the seldom dislikes. I use the hug strictly for hugs. If I dislike something I quote it and add my opinion. Makes so much more sense to give the person a chance to explain.

Hello, same.
When I saw it in my feed I thought, okay, I'll add, I have since started using the hug button strictly only as a genuine gesture. (Not that I used it so often as a PA hug, but at times I did). And then when I opened it I saw its from 3 months ago. But yes, I still stand by what I said Smile

liveandlove.ima

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 10:50 pm
And here I thought we're back at it once again on the hugging issue only to realize it's an old thread
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics