Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
ISO obgyn affiliated with NYU
Previous  1  2  3

dankbar

Post Mon, Oct 07 2019, 1:34 pm
After being on monitor for 3 hrs with it showing my baby under stress, by mmc, he didn't believe them. He checked heartbeat with a doppler & claimed my baby is not under stress because he still hears a heartbeat.
I was induced with balloon cathetar in hospital while he was sleeping in his bed at home. After that my bp kept rising & babys hr kept dropping & he didn't do anything for hours. When my baby's hr dropped to zero, he still had no clue what to do with me & called in all floor drs & resident drs to consult with...

dankbar

Post Mon, Oct 07 2019, 1:57 pm
That's why I said if you have any concerning issues, then he is not the right dr because he isn't equipped to handle issues he can only deal, if everything goes as planned

dankbar

Post Mon, Oct 07 2019, 2:02 pm
That was 7 yrs ago. After that he didn't refer anymore to mmc for monitoring, because he couldn't handle their intensity. In his Bklyn office, he shared office on different days with Dr Roshan, so he had dr Roshan's technicians do the sonograms in the office & read & interpret them.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Wed, Dec 09 2020, 11:48 am
amother [ Mistyrose ] wrote:
Thanks op! I actually searched the rate md website and Dr. Tara Shirazian is rated as #3 out of 1600 drs. She's affiliated with NYU! U could search the Ratemds site, so you'll see the reviews. Good luck and bshah Tovah!!

Dr shirazian practices as a gyn not an ob
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries