Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Chanukah
What NES do you want to thank HaShem for This Chanukah?
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Salmon

Post Tue, Dec 15 2020, 7:59 pm
parents, who have been shut in an assisted living facility since March, are getting vaccines this week

son is learning for smicha... completely unexpected

daughter is loving coursework, despite doing majority of it online which is hard for anyone

moved and settled into a new place

dating someone and remain hopeful (hashem's in charge)

amother
Apricot

Post Tue, Dec 15 2020, 8:58 pm
For giving me such a loving husband and awesome shalom bayis after a shana rishona where I had no clue what the rest of my life will look like. I thought I was for sure doomed to a life of misery... and I actually cannot believe my good fortune. thank you hashem!!

My precious kids, just too cute for words bh.

Parnassa and My husbands business that is bh getting off the ground

And above all, my emotional health (so easily taken for granted until your not emotionally well) so I can realize and appreciate the good in all of the above! Heart Heart Sunny

amother
Oak

Post Tue, Dec 15 2020, 9:32 pm
Today, my one-year-old baby raised her hands in the air and started dancing and bopping around as we sang maoz tzur. She says "Mama", "Abba", "no", "Todah", and "more."

One year ago, they rushed her away from me right after she was born and hooked her up to a ventilator. Her oxygen saturation crashed down to the single digits - but B"H, she was never cut off completely.

B"H she lived to be born.
B"H she survived that first week.
B"H she is healthy and smart and funny today!

Over and over again, I can never stop thanking Hashem.
על כל נשימה ונשימה תהלל י-ה

amother
Goldenrod

Post Tue, Dec 15 2020, 9:32 pm
The list of what I am thankful for is endless bh!

Ill rather share a specific chanuka miracle.

My sweet single niece was away in her weekend home with a few friends when her dog went onto the porch. It started raining and the door was closed so he went into the woods to look for shelter and wondered off.

She posted flyers all over town. Facebook and myneighbor. After that she had to come back to brooklyn because she needed to go back to work.

A few people reported sightings but as soon as anyone got close he ran away. Bh some nice poeple put out food for him when they saw him.
She was so distraught and kept davening to hashem for a chanuka miracle. I had slowly started giving up hope.
B
Then, almost a week out in absolutely freezing weathers and rain, some deer hunters came across her dog in the forest. He was too weak to run away at that point and just sat there and let them take him.
The vet confirmed his identity thru his chip and bh bh bh despite all he's been thru he's healthy!!!!!

I was so overjoyed for her chanukah miracle!!!

amother
Green

Post Tue, Dec 15 2020, 9:53 pm
I am bh thankful to HAshem for so many different things!
But now I just want to share our personal Chanukah miracle!
We went away for four nights starting Thursday night. Our cleaning lady was here and even commented “your going away?” which made me nervous.
I reached out to a neighbor and asked her to watch our house.
We came home last night. My side door, right in the kitchen has a lock and a a chain and both were UNLOCKED!! For four days and nights!!! Bh bh bh house was exactly how we left it!! It’s an absolute miracle! There has recently been an uptick in crime in my neighborhood... a neighbor brought in our packages and our mail and we did park our second car in the driveway but still-the house was dark.
Thank you HaShem!!!!!

amother
Taupe

Post Tue, Dec 15 2020, 10:00 pm
For the incredible people He put in my.life who have helped me so much. It was a very hard year in so many ways, but he sent people to support me emotionally and financially and that's why I'm still sane.

Also, that a crisis with one child was averted. And that my child who is OTD is doing so much better emotionally.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Tue, Dec 15 2020, 10:45 pm
amother [ Coffee ] wrote:
For my miracle child conceived with the help of donor embryo (and for the donors!) That was awaited many many years and at the time I already thought being to old and unable to do any more treatments. For how perfectly child fits in our family even though we are "not related" this match clearly was chosen perfectly for dc and us!

Woah!

amother
Smokey

Post Tue, Dec 15 2020, 11:42 pm
The biggest one ever.

DD's suicide attempt failed and she was found in time to be saved and get surgery BH BH BH.

Chasdei Hashem!

amother
Seafoam

Post Wed, Dec 16 2020, 7:24 am
amother [ Apricot ] wrote:
For giving me such a loving husband and awesome shalom bayis after a shana rishona where I had no clue what the rest of my life will look like. I thought I was for sure doomed to a life of misery... and I actually cannot believe my good fortune. thank you hashem!!

My precious kids, just too cute for words bh.

Parnassa and My husbands business that is bh getting off the ground

And above all, my emotional health (so easily taken for granted until your not emotionally well) so I can realize and appreciate the good in all of the above! Heart Heart Sunny

Wow amother apricot just all the things I wanted to post and also happened in the same way! (can we be friends;-) ) plus thank you hashem! for my newborn twins who are bh bh healthy. And bring so much joy to my family.

amother
cornflower

Post Wed, Dec 16 2020, 12:57 pm
That the tumor was benign.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics