Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Desk that closes

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 16 2020, 8:27 pm
I'm currently working from home and it looks like that will continue at least part time even if I go to the office at some point in the future. I'd like to find a desk/armoire type of thing where I can keep have computer, small writing surface, and a bunch of supplies (potentially a printer) and be able to lock up the whole thing after I'm done for the day. Like a mobile office? Wheels would be a nice feature, but not necessary.
Reasonable or cheap price.
Any ideas?

number

Post Wed, Dec 16 2020, 8:47 pm
Search for “secretary desk”

amother
Babypink

Post Wed, Dec 16 2020, 9:01 pm
Blonde, that 2nd one is awesome! Looks like art!

OP, we have 1 secretary desk and one old school roll-top desk with all the tiny cubbies. Both found on Craigs list. Both quality furniture at super deals. One needed minor repair, rubbing tracks with soap to help glide and a bottle of old English scratch cover. Youtube instruction was sufficient to address issues. They are sturdy, work well and serve us super well.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 16 2020, 9:26 pm
Thank you! I was looking for the word for what it would be called. Those look like possibilities. You think I could put a lock on them?

number

Post Wed, Dec 16 2020, 10:33 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thank you! I was looking for the word for what it would be called. Those look like possibilities. You think I could put a lock on them?
I have a magnetic lock on mine. https://www.amazon.com/Safety-.....?th=1

number

Post Wed, Dec 16 2020, 10:34 pm
amother [ Babypink ] wrote:
Blonde, that 2nd one is awesome! Looks like art!
I have that exact one lol

amother
Denim

Post Thu, Dec 17 2020, 10:40 am
You can also search under the words "computer armoire"
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers