Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Dr. Wodarg and Dr. Yeadon request a stop of all corona vacci
Previous  1  2  3  4

amother
Tangerine

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 4:01 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Possible side effects of covid vaccine. I don’t think there is a thread discussing this. Can someone tell me why you would be comfortable taking this or ch’v giving this to your children. I’m pasting an excerpt below.

On the one hand, the petitioners demand that, due to the known lack of accuracy of the PCR test in a serious study, a so-called Sanger sequencing must be used. This is the only way to make reliable statements on the effectiveness of a vaccine against Covid-19. On the basis of the many different PCR tests of highly varying quality, neither the risk of disease nor a possible vaccine benefit can be determined with the necessary certainty, which is why testing the vaccine on humans is unethical per se.

Furthermore, they demand that it must be excluded, e.g. by means of animal experiments, that risks already known from previous studies, which partly originate from the nature of the corona viruses, can be realized. The concerns are directed in particular to the following points:

The formation of so-called “non-neutralizing antibodies” can lead to an exaggerated immune reaction, especially when the test person is confronted with the real, “wild” virus after vaccination. This so-called antibody-dependent amplification, ADE, has long been known from experiments with corona vaccines in cats, for example. In the course of these studies all cats that initially tolerated the vaccination well died after catching the wild virus.
The vaccinations are expected to produce antibodies against spike proteins of SARS-CoV-2. However, spike proteins also contain syncytin-homologous proteins, which are essential for the formation of the placenta in mammals such as humans. It must be absolutely ruled out that a vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 could trigger an immune reaction against syncytin-1, as otherwise infertility of indefinite duration could result in vaccinated women.
The mRNA vaccines from BioNTech/Pfizer contain polyethylene glycol (PEG). 70% of people develop antibodies against this substance – this means that many people can develop allergic, potentially fatal reactions to the vaccination.
The much too short duration of the study does not allow a realistic estimation of the late effects. As in the narcolepsy cases after the swine flu vaccination, millions of healthy people would be exposed to an unacceptable risk if an emergency approval were to be granted and the possibility of observing the late effects of the vaccination were to follow. Nevertheless, BioNTech/Pfizer apparently submitted an application for emergency approval on December 1, 2020.

You probably posted this after the polio vaccine came out too 🙄 There always has to be a sky is falling person, why not let those that are excited about this have a glimmer of hope for the future. Trust your own medical professional and the brilliant scientists who invented them instead of spreading the word of 2 anti vaxx kooks from Facebook

amother
Aubergine

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 6:19 pm
amother [ Tangerine ] wrote:
You probably posted this after the polio vaccine came out too 🙄 There always has to be a sky is falling person, why not let those that are excited about this have a glimmer of hope for the future. Trust your own medical professional and the brilliant scientists who invented them instead of spreading the word of 2 anti vaxx kooks from Facebook

By kooks, you mean scientists- who basically had top level jobs in the industry until they got kicked out for being ethical at the cost of the financial bottom line?

Real science and good science is about multiple studies, opinions, constant learning & growing. Not shutting down others work. By calling them names.

amother
Tangerine

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 7:03 pm
[quote="amother [ Aubergine ]"]By kooks, you mean scientists- who basically had top level jobs in the industry until they got kicked out for being ethical at the cost of the financial bottom line?

Real science and good science is about multiple studies, opinions, constant learning & growing. Not shutting down others work

One quick google search shows that two months ago Dr. Yeadon said the virus was basically over and there’s no need for vaccines.

As I said, a kook. You don’t want to take it, by all means it’s a free country but keep the wild conspiracy theories to yourself

amother
Aubergine

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 8:10 pm
[quote="amother [ Tangerine ]"]
amother [ Aubergine ] wrote:
By kooks, you mean scientists- who basically had top level jobs in the industry until they got kicked out for being ethical at the cost of the financial bottom line?

Real science and good science is about multiple studies, opinions, constant learning & growing. Not shutting down others work

One quick google search shows that two months ago Dr. Yeadon said the virus was basically over and there’s no need for vaccines.

As I said, a kook. You don’t want to take it, by all means it’s a free country but keep the wild conspiracy theories to yourself

How many people in your shul, or on your block been sick in a bad way with it the past 2 months compared to March? How many levayos compared to March? Its only the internal data we can know is true. In my area it is significantly down.

amother
Blush

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 9:33 pm
amother [ Aubergine ] wrote:
How many people in your shul, or on your block been sick in a bad way with it the past 2 months compared to March? How many levayos compared to March? Its only the internal data we can know is true. In my area it is significantly down.

In my area because so many people got it early. But it hasn't gone away in the frum community and definitely not in the community at large.

Mide7

Post Thu, Dec 17 2020, 10:42 pm
amother [ Papaya ] wrote:
I do not know enough about this vaccine in particular yet. Generally we take most vaccines and decline the ones like chicken pox, guardrail, swine flu, and others. Prefer an open and uncensored debate. No infantilizing or throwing shade, unlike what some politicians did on this vaccine though now suddenly they are all in seemingly.

Gray your post is spot on.

May Moshiach come now!

In NYS chicken pox vaccine is not optional, all children have to get several doses in order to attend school.

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Dec 17 2020, 10:50 pm
The OU and RCA have issued a document stating, "[T]he conclusion of our poskim is that, pursuant to the advice of your personal health care provider, the Torah obligation to preserve our lives and the lives of others requires us to vaccinate for COVID-19 as soon as a vaccine becomes available...."

farm

Post Fri, Dec 18 2020, 12:38 am
I got my first dose yesterday, so exciting!
How hypocritical to fear monger nonsense about the vaccine while complaining doctors aren’t pushing hastily put together random cocktails of zinc, azithromycin, famotidine. You are worried about a wild theoretical infertility risk of the vaccine but not an observed infertility risk from actual covid infection? Are you aware that the vaccine was shown to be effective via prospective placebo controlled trials? Are you aware of a single other anti covid measure that underwent that degree of evidence? And how egotistical are you to think you should have an opinion.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Dec 18 2020, 7:09 am
[quote="farm" And how egotistical are you to think you should have an opinion.[/quote]

You really just lost all credibility with this line. Really?
No opinions allowed on what goes into your body?????

GetReal

Post Fri, Dec 18 2020, 9:27 am
SixOfWands wrote:
The OU and RCA have issued a document stating, "[T]he conclusion of our poskim is that, pursuant to the advice of your personal health care provider, the Torah obligation to preserve our lives and the lives of others requires us to vaccinate for COVID-19 as soon as a vaccine becomes available...."

Can you start a new thread with this or do you mind if I do?

SixOfWands

Post Fri, Dec 18 2020, 9:35 am
GetReal wrote:
Can you start a new thread with this or do you mind if I do?

Feel free.

farm

Post Fri, Dec 18 2020, 2:37 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
[quote="farm" And how egotistical are you to think you should have an opinion.

You really just lost all credibility with this line. Really?
No opinions allowed on what goes into your body?????[/quote]
BH it’s a free country (assuming you live in the USA) and you are free to decide what goes into your body. But you are not free to yell fire in a crowd and you should think before you spread outlandish nonsense to a highly emotional, confused, and scared audience who for the most part do not have adequate knowledge of evidence based medicine (yourself included) to have an educated opinion.
Is that better?
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics