Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
This may seem like a petty request

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 20 2020, 12:50 am
Please have me in mind.

About 2 years ago my best friend of 30 years suddenly told me she was mad at me and I have never found out why. She blocked me on all social media, and won't return my calls, texts or emails. Even her family doesn't know what happened and she was somewhat of a loner as it is so it's not like I can find out from another friend and with Covid I can't go visit her to find out what happened. I miss her.

Her birthday is this week and I sent her a gift, I'm only hoping for closure and some sort of contact with her again even if we are no longer "best friends".

Please have me in mind that she will open it any at least contact me somehow.

amother
Indigo

Post Sun, Dec 20 2020, 1:26 am
OP, this isn't petty, it's heartbreaking, and I hope you get the closure you need.

Given that her family don't know what caused this, and that she's a loner, it does seem that the problem may lie with her and not with you...just something to consider x

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 20 2020, 2:40 am
amother [ Indigo ] wrote:
OP, this isn't petty, it's heartbreaking, and I hope you get the closure you need.

Given that her family don't know what caused this, and that she's a loner, it does seem that the problem may lie with her and not with you...just something to consider x

granted, but when I touch base with some of her sisters, they say "she's fine" or "nothing out of the ordinary" they've just had no luck in getting her to tell them or me what happened. It's just been so hard not knowing what went wrong and she was such a big part of my life up until a few years ago.

I daven for her and whatever caused her to sever our relationship should lift ever so momentarily so that she will at least know that I am here for her whatever it may be.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed