Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Does Dave Ramsey meet with people in person?

artsy

Post Sun, Dec 20 2020, 1:04 am
Alternatively, who is an extremely knowledgeable financial advisor in many aspects of finances? I have an unusual situation that is tangled and need someone I can confide in. There are a number of facets to my situation. Is there someone who can steer me in the right direction? Again it is someone I need to be able to confide in personally.

Iymnok

Post Sun, Dec 20 2020, 1:11 am
It called a financial advisor. Your accountant may know some.

artsy

Post Sun, Dec 20 2020, 1:27 am
I am looking for recommendations here.
Don't have anyone to give me recommendations.
Also wondering if anyone has looked into Dave Ramsey.

newcomer

Post Sun, Dec 20 2020, 1:30 am
I can only imagine he'd charge a fortune to meet individually in person, if he even does that kind of thing anymore. He must be a billionaire at this point, he is busy with his book/media deals. I think you are better off asking around for a local person in your area.

baby12x

Post Sun, Dec 20 2020, 3:43 am
Dave Ramsey charges $10,000 for a conference where he may or may not shake your hand.

I would look for someone local

doctorima

Post Sun, Dec 20 2020, 10:06 am
I know a great financial planner - frum and extremely trustworthy. Feel free to PM me for his name and contact info.

Classicookie

Post Sun, Dec 20 2020, 10:10 am
You can find someone who was trained by the Dave Ramsey class and certified to help you

jkw

Post Sun, Dec 20 2020, 10:30 am
Maybe Mesila can help you. It's a frum organization focused on helping to understand family finances

wifeandmore

Post Sun, Dec 20 2020, 11:28 am
I hv a suggestion. Message me. Not sure I want to post the email address publicly

CDL

Post Sun, Dec 20 2020, 12:08 pm
Lol he’s just going to yell at you, beans and rice and rice and beans. But you can call him on his radio show and maybe you’ll be broadcast and he’ll help you?

Fave

Post Sun, Dec 20 2020, 12:30 pm
Call him to his show, It sure if your problem can be solved in 3 min airtime, but it doesn’t hurt to try.

Fave

Post Sun, Dec 20 2020, 12:30 pm
Fave wrote:
Call him to his show, I’m not sure if your problem can be solved in 3 min airtime, but it doesn’t hurt to try.

artsy

Post Sun, Dec 20 2020, 7:10 pm
Fave wrote:
Call him to his show, It sure if your problem can be solved in 3 min airtime, but it doesn’t hurt to try.

How does someone call him?

ra_mom

Post Sun, Dec 20 2020, 7:13 pm
artsy wrote:
How does someone call him?

To ask Ramsey a question, call in during the show at 1-888-825-5225 or send an e-mail to daveonair@daveramsey.com. For more information about “The Dave Ramsey Show” visit www.daveramsey.com. Follow the show on Twitter: @RamseyShow.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains