Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
Online (Frum) College Options

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 22 2020, 12:22 pm
Hi, I need to know the options for frum girls to get degrees online while living at home...please help! Thank you!!!

Java

Post Tue, Dec 22 2020, 12:23 pm
What does she want to do?

amother
Puce

Post Tue, Dec 22 2020, 12:25 pm
A degree in what?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 22 2020, 12:32 pm
She needs an undergraduate degree in sciences, so she can go to grad school for her chosen career (which I prefer not to post here, as I've been speaking about this to people irl). Ty!

amother
Orange

Post Tue, Dec 22 2020, 12:33 pm
https://naalehcollege.edu/WP/

amother
Mauve

Post Tue, Dec 22 2020, 12:33 pm
TTI is the best for that.

Java

Post Tue, Dec 22 2020, 12:37 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
She needs an undergraduate degree in sciences, so she can go to grad school for her chosen career (which I prefer not to post here, as I've been speaking about this to people irl). Ty!

It really really depends which grad school and which career... for some, a "degree in nothing" like TTI/Sarah Schenirer gives out may be enough, but some grad schools may not want to take her (depending what career she wants to go into) without a degree from a 4 year college and certain prereqs that TTI/SS don't have
Also you're anonymous anyways so if you want more helpful info you might want to say which career unless it's something super super specific

amother
Slateblue

Post Tue, Dec 22 2020, 12:42 pm
Sciences is tricky online, because of the labs. The career that comes after it is important here. If besides bio, she needs chem and anatomy and possibly orgo, that's an issue. Start with the grad schools and find out.

amother
Jade

Post Tue, Oct 25 2022, 4:04 pm
Looking for a frum college to take a master's degree in social work. What is the option, I appreciate to hear any experience.

amother
Slategray

Post Tue, Oct 25 2022, 4:30 pm
My DD is looking to go into PT.
(Not because it is a frum field and everyone is doing it, but because a family member needed extensive PT and she was enthralled by the process, and the impact the therapist had on our lives, and has always leaned heavily to science and math classes.)

She has constructed a spreadsheet of what 1/2 dozen schools require as prerequisites, (it is an extensive list) what makes someone a good applicant, and other such things.

She is currently in a brick and mortar 4 year college and working really, really hard.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children