Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
S/O am I the only one who thinks bald heads look good?
Previous  1  2

amother
Cyan

Post Tue, Dec 22 2020, 8:07 pm
amother [ Natural ] wrote:
I didn’t say that.
But there’s no point denying that hair is a significant part of a woman’s beauty. It’s a very feminine characteristic. Men like it. They’re attracted to a woman’s hair. So he’ll end up seeing other woman’s hair in the street and enjoy the look of it. I don’t compare it with other body parts because hair isn’t considered something immodest by any other standard. Even modestly dressed non Jewish women show hair so it’s literally everywhere.

Most men prefer b00bs and bu t t s to hair. If you think about it, hair is kinda gross.

amother
Yellow

Post Tue, Dec 22 2020, 8:09 pm
amother [ Cyan ] wrote:
Most men prefer b00bs and bu t t s to hair. If you think about it, hair is kinda gross.

This. And wigs aren't so uncommon in the secular world.

amother
Natural

Post Tue, Dec 22 2020, 8:13 pm
amother [ Cyan ] wrote:

Not exactly. Most men prefer the face and then a healthy body weight. The breasts and butt is part of the overall package of the figure.
And a big part of the face is hair. Hair makes a face more feminine and softer. A face without hair looks severe.

chanatron1000

Post Tue, Dec 22 2020, 8:22 pm
The only reason men prefer hair is because they're used to seeing it on women.

amother
Tan

Post Tue, Dec 22 2020, 8:27 pm
amother [ Natural ] wrote:
Not exactly. Most men prefer the face and then a healthy body weight. The breasts and butt is part of the overall package of the figure.
And a big part of the face is hair. Hair makes a face more feminine and softer. A face without hair looks severe.

Yes. And according to the midrash, Hashem "dressed" Chava's hair by braiding it, etc, so she would look attractive to Adam. Hair is definitely part of a woman's allure to men.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics