Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
To all anti vaxers, I'm alone in this situation
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8

amother
Cerulean

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 2:03 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
More scarce than affordability of natural healthcare, is information that it exists and is effective. For example, just making sure your vitamin D level is on the high normal end is effective and cheap. Information such as this is censored in mainstream media.

Thats an argument for vitamin D, not an argument against vaccination.

southernbubby

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 2:42 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
More scarce than affordability of natural healthcare, is information that it exists and is effective. For example, just making sure your vitamin D level is on the high normal end is effective and cheap. Information such as this is censored in mainstream media.

It's even more affordable if it would be covered by Medicare, Medicaid and SNAP. People need to get blood tests to check levels which uninsured people don't do. As I said in a different thread, the government may need to step in. People who have to choose between food and tampons probably can't afford vitamins.

amother
Honeydew

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 2:47 pm
amother [ Ginger ] wrote:
But I heard the ppl who presented the info abt the covid vaccine to R’ Kanievsky omitted important info and didn’t give him all the facts in order to get him to tell everyone to take it. So they basically played around with R’ Kanievsky. I’m not sure if it’s true.

They do that with EVERYTHING they tell Rav Kanievsky and you've listened to all of it before, now is no different.
Page 8 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 Recent Topics