Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Yeshivas Benefit from Eastern Union-Torah Umesorah Partner

Yael

Post Tue, Dec 29 2020, 8:32 am
The launch of a second round of PPP loans brings with it not only the prospect of financial relief but also an incredible opportunity to do a mitzvah. Eastern Union, in partnership with Torah Umesorah, will be donating 20 percent of its bank commission on all PPP loans to the yeshiva or yeshivos of your choice.

Applicants have the option of either submitting their loan request through a yeshiva’s direct PPP link or by applying for a PPP at EasternUnion.com/TorahUmesorah and directing the donation to a particular yeshiva.

All yeshivas are eligible to participate in the program and donations can be split between multiple schools.

To apply for the PPP please visit EasternUnion.com/torahumesorah or to register a school email TU@EasternUnion.com.

Sponsored Post

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Dec 29 2020, 2:13 pm
This is amazing, BTW. I have absolutely no affiliation with this at all, but I am passionate about helping our schools in any way we can. So helping a school where it won't actually cost anything to the business is a win-win to me!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics