Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
COVID vaccine if you are natural minded?
Previous  1  2  3  4

caza

Post Thu, Dec 31 2020, 6:30 pm
amother [ Babyblue ] wrote:
I consider myself more natural minded, but I'm also vehemently pro-vax, for just about everything.

'Nature' would have us exposed to horrific diseases that can wipe out huge segments of the population. 'Nature' could permanently maim our bodies if we even survived some of her destructive creations. I'm so grateful there are vaccinations to protect us from smallpox, polio, diphtheria, etc.

Nature gave us killers. Hashem gave us the seichel to figure out a way to outsmart Nature so that we could survive and live to follow the Torah.

So yes, I can't wait to get my covid shots.

So well said!

amother
Pink

Post Thu, Dec 31 2020, 6:35 pm
amother [ Blonde ] wrote:
If you’re natural minded or
Curious about adverse effects, please read this.

https://www.rodefshalom613.org.....safe/

Wow, thank you for sharing. What a well written & intelligent peice.

Worthwhile read.

amother
White

Post Thu, Dec 31 2020, 6:41 pm
amother [ Papaya ] wrote:
If you believe something is not ideal then you are anti-against that thing. You can still choose to use it, b’dieved. You are still against it. Natural minded — what’s in your mind, what you think and believe about it. Not what you do in practice because you’re forced to. And that’s as much as I’m going to say on the topic. No need to patronize me with the shades of grey lecture. I’m willing to bet I have been around this block many many more times than you.

You initially wrote:

I don’t know anyone whom I would consider natural minded that is going anywhere near this vaccine. Then again, all the natural minded people I know are against all vaccines.

So you make it sound like anti vax means not going near any vaccines. Not choosing to use, bedieved. If natural minded people are bedieved choosing to use some vaccines why are none of them going near this one?

amother
Pink

Post Thu, Dec 31 2020, 7:14 pm
Natural minded is such an open to interpretation term. Also, there are pro-vax anti-irresposible raise the standard views. As well as anti all vax and pro all vax but I do everything else natural. It could be I buy organic diapers but vax or I buy healthy makeup & eat veg & fruit every day.

But everyone here says the same thing, its a calculation that is very individual weighing of risks & consequences that no one should make for anyone else. On one hand it is a terrible time and this exciting new technology if it pans out for the long term is a huge breakthrough, on the other hand it is still in trials. Do not forget, pfizer & moderna are available FIRST but the other 4 or so vaccines are the traditional kind and will be available too eventually. It is not one size fits all. It is a big decision, daven for siyata d'shmaya.

Hashem gave you chochma, binah, daas, use them. Don't copy or follow others in any way. Sit down and calculate yourself. Trust your intuition.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics