Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Baby gadget you wish you can buy- but they don't make!
Previous  1  2  3  Next

amother
Ginger

Post Fri, Jan 01 2021, 1:24 am
A pacifier that puts itself back in baby’s mouth so I don’t get woken up every time it falls out.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Fri, Jan 01 2021, 9:03 am
A sound machine that makes a crying noise. When I "cry" my baby stops and is able to relax to fall asleep.

cbsp

Post Fri, Jan 01 2021, 9:10 am
Was this mentioned yet?
Something that you can wear (or not) that a baby feels as though the person (or contraption) holding him is standing even when they're sitting. No one else had babies that cry the second you sit down?

honey36

Post Fri, Jan 01 2021, 9:54 am
An "electric arm" that can attach to any stroller/bassinet with wheels that moves it back and forth (different speeds). It can be mounted to the wall or have a base? My babies never loved swings but would always fall asleep if I rocked them in their strollers. Also better than a swing b/c takes up less space. Everyone has a stroller anyway, so one less thing for baby to sit in.

amother
Mint

Post Fri, Jan 01 2021, 12:02 pm
Crimson- there are disposable under high chair mats. But yes- a chair “dress” sounds good too!

Silver lining3 - not exactly same but SNOO responds to crying

Moonlight

Post Fri, Jan 01 2021, 12:05 pm
amother [ Ginger ] wrote:
A pacifier that puts itself back in baby’s mouth so I don’t get woken up every time it falls out.

This is what I was going to write!

amother
Sienna

Post Fri, Jan 01 2021, 1:13 pm
silverlining3 wrote:
An infant seat, swing, or whichever type of thing infants are usually in, that when baby cries the rocking feature automatically turns on.

They make this. Graco’s Sense2Soothe and Happiest Baby’s Snoo.

amother
Oak

Post Fri, Jan 01 2021, 1:15 pm
Removable breasts.
For when the baby is finally latched and you desperately need the bathroom.

Pandabeer

Post Fri, Jan 01 2021, 1:44 pm
cbsp wrote:
Was this mentioned yet?
Something that you can wear (or not) that a baby feels as though the person (or contraption) holding him is standing even when they're sitting. No one else had babies that cry the second you sit down?

YES, she wants to be held but only while standing

Pandabeer

Post Fri, Jan 01 2021, 1:47 pm
A self wheeling carriage, to walk around to the put baby to sleep with a hand to tap on the back
And while we're designing that carriage, a build in .or player, that stays sponging as soon as baby stays turning, by thr time I get there to put on music she's fully awake and impossible to out back to sleep

amother
cornflower

Post Fri, Jan 01 2021, 1:59 pm
A safe car seat where baby can sleep on his stomach. My young babies sleep better on stomach and wake up when put them in car seat

amother
Red

Post Fri, Jan 01 2021, 2:28 pm
I'm not that creative, I just want to be able to put my toddlers in the car in their coats. Why oh why in 2021 have we still not found a way to safely have kids in their coats in the car? We can send man to the moon, invent a vaccine to a novel virus in the span of a few months and we can't make mothers' lives bearable?

amother
Turquoise

Post Fri, Jan 01 2021, 3:32 pm
I always wanted a remote control to walk their carriages around the kitchen- it should have some sort of tracks...
who knows? Maybe by the time my kids are parents this will be invented!
Dh said that whoever invited the baby swing was a genius!

amother
Puce

Post Fri, Jan 01 2021, 3:46 pm
amother [ Red ] wrote:
I'm not that creative, I just want to be able to put my toddlers in the car in their coats. Why oh why in 2021 have we still not found a way to safely have kids in their coats in the car? We can send man to the moon, invent a vaccine to a novel virus in the span of a few months and we can't make mothers' lives bearable?

This reminds me of (I think it was a TED talk) about car seats. But I don't remember it having an idea for babies.

Last edited by amother on Thu, Feb 04 2021, 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Blush

Post Fri, Jan 01 2021, 4:10 pm
amother [ Red ] wrote:

There are special coats you can buy that are safe for carseats. Carseatlady has an article on them.

GLUE

Post Sat, Jan 02 2021, 11:43 pm
amother [ Brown ] wrote:
The stroller version of 4 wheel drive. The day after a snowstorm and not everyone shovels properly... it's rough.

When my mother's friend lived in Winnipeg she had a stroller that had sleds instead of wheels. I have seen strollers that are good for sand by beaches,not sure about snow especially snow that is only is only partly shoveled .

My gadget is a hand that wacks people when they stick there hands or breath on my newborn\infant while I am pushing them in the stroller. Why would I want your germs all over my baby?

amother
Olive

Post Sat, Jan 02 2021, 11:55 pm
A baby feeder that feeds and burps the baby in middle of the night for you

ra_mom

Post Sun, Jan 03 2021, 12:48 am
amother [ Red ] wrote:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4cVKj5lleXI

amother
Mauve

Post Sun, Jan 03 2021, 5:07 am
Hashem_Yaazor wrote:
A sound machine that makes a crying noise. When I "cry" my baby stops and is able to relax to fall asleep.

what if you record yourself on your phone and put it on repeat?

amother
Mauve

Post Sun, Jan 03 2021, 5:09 am
My gadget is a hand that wacks people when they stick there hands or breath on my newborn\infant while I am pushing them in the stroller. Why would I want your germs all over my baby?[/quote]
my dream gadget
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics