Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Newborn paci recommendations?
Previous  1  2

amother
Pewter

Post Sun, Jan 03 2021, 12:47 am
Every baby likes something else, you can't know now what she'll take. I'd buy 2 kinds to try and take it from there. The hospital one & the mam are both good options to start with.
My 1st 2 only took the hospital paci. I got the gumdrop brand, it's a nicer shape. My current baby only wanted the mam. He's 17 months old and still uses the newborn size. Please stay away from the bibs paci, it's a real choking & suffocation hazard. I've seen too many babies gag when using them. I never saw such a stupid paci in my life.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 03 2021, 12:51 am
amother [ Pewter ] wrote:
Every baby likes something else, you can't know now what she'll take. I'd buy 2 kinds to try and take it from there. The hospital one & the mam are both good options to start with.
My 1st 2 only took the hospital paci. I got the gumdrop brand, it's a nicer shape. My current baby only wanted the mam. He's 17 months old and still uses the newborn size. Please stay away from the bibs paci, it's a real choking & suffocation hazard. I've seen too many babies gag when using them. I never saw such a stupid paci in my life.

lol ok ill defer to the pros for this
I didnt even know hospitals give pacis!! just shows you how much I know!!

amother
Pewter

Post Sun, Jan 03 2021, 12:53 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
lol ok ill defer to the pros for this
I didnt even know hospitals give pacis!! just shows you how much I know!!

Not all hospitals give paci's, many don't. It's called the hospital paci because the hospitals that do give, give this kind of paci. It's always a good idea to take a paci along with you to the hospital.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics