Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Baby gadget you wish you can buy- but they don't make!
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Babyblue

Post Sun, Jan 03 2021, 7:14 am
I have 2 gadgets.
First is a stroller that can get up stairs where there is no lift or escalator.
Second is a gadget that when I want to put one year old baby to sleep in the cot, I don't have to bend right over in order to put a sleepy baby in cot and avoid getting back ache from bending.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Sun, Jan 03 2021, 7:30 am
-A baby holder. Some kind of robot that holds your baby all day long.
-A baby roller coaster, only without the loops. You put the baby in there and it rides through your whole house, increasing in speed as the baby starts crying and slowing down when the baby sleeps.
- an automatic hand that taps the baby's back as it falls asleep.
- a magic antiburp formula, the baby just drinks the bottle in one go and doesnt ever need to burp.
- a hubby waker. It makes the babies cries go straight to the fathers ears, while simultaneously blocking yours.

amother
Red

Post Sun, Jan 03 2021, 8:25 am
ra_mom wrote:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4cVKj5lleXI

I know about those but I'm not spending that much on my kids winter coats. There has to be a way for a cheap gap coat to be safe in a car seat, there just has to be

amother
Turquoise

Post Sun, Jan 03 2021, 9:44 am
amother [ Red ] wrote:
I know about those but I'm not spending that much on my kids winter coats. There has to be a way for a cheap gap coat to be safe in a car seat, there just has to be

I don’t know what changed from when my kids were babies but we all used to put our kids in the car with coats. Some snowsuits even had a hole in the middle for the seat belt to loop through. We adjusted the straps accordingly over the shoulders of the coat and readjusted in warm weather when the coats came off.
When did things change?
If I would have a baby now (almost 50 so it’s not gonna happen!), I probably wouldn’t know the new rules and would just continue strapping in the way I always did. Coat and all.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics