Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Websites for Girls tznuis clothing

deams

Post Sat, Jan 02 2021, 9:20 pm
My daughter is 10 years old and I am looking for clothing for all occasions. Where can I shop online that the dress or skirt are made to cover the knees, the sleeves are made to cover the elbow and the neck is high? I have seen women recommend websites but when I go on there I see pictures of children with there knees and elbows showing. I find it all so confusing. My daughter is averge height and on the slim side. I can not get away with sizing up anymore. Please help a mother out who does not live next to stores with clothing that follows my family's tznuis guidelines.

MommyM

Post Sat, Jan 02 2021, 9:21 pm
Shirtstop.us

dena613

Post Sat, Jan 02 2021, 9:27 pm
Tottini. But they run short. My daughter need to size up by 3 sizes for dress to cover her knees!
But they state the lengths of the dress on the website, so you can check it that way.
Each dress runs slightly different length.
I don't know if a 10yo will find appropriate lengths if she's tall. She'll need size 14 or16, or maybe those will still be too short Sad

Amelia Bedelia

Post Sat, Jan 02 2021, 9:35 pm
Many of the frum websites use too-short clothes on their models because they think it looks cute in the photos. But most of the clothes actually ARE tznius.

sky

Post Sat, Jan 02 2021, 9:38 pm
Tottini
Look at the lengths listed for dresses. They are very exact. I do size up and find it fits right. Just bought my petite 11 yr old size 14 of longest dress and it fits well all over. The shorter dresses would be too short at that size.

Or buy the separates. Those are even better with covering. I typically buy correct size for tops and one size up for skirts.

ntm1

Post Sat, Jan 02 2021, 9:42 pm
I recently just bought my daughter a dress from Tottini. Shes 10 years old very skinny and average/tall in height-the size 12 was good.

deams

Post Sat, Jan 02 2021, 11:12 pm
Thank you! A while back (probably at least a few years) there was a ima who started up an online clothing store and remembered thinking theese cloths are cute, tznuis and well priced. But I can't remember what the website is. If anyone can remember that would would be so helpful.

shmaichul

Post Sat, Jan 02 2021, 11:16 pm
Three bows - threebows.com is great! They have really amazing skirts and dresses. I've been really happy with their shabbos dresses as well.

Coffee beanz

Post Sun, Jan 03 2021, 12:20 am
Three bows, teela, kidichic, junees. Ive had great experiences with three bows

OneSource

Post Sun, Jan 03 2021, 7:27 am
For shabbos, I get from joyfolie.com.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics