Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Nice hotel with hot tub

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 18 2019, 5:49 pm
Can anyone recommend a nice hotel in NJ that has IN-SUITE hot tubs?

DH really wants to do this for our anniversary but whenever I Google hotel with hot tub, it brings up hotels that have those public hot tubs by the pool area.

We don't mind driving a while.
TIA

avrahamama

Post Wed, Dec 18 2019, 6:02 pm
You want to type in "en suite jacuzzi" to get what you want. I'm sure most hotels in Atlantic City will have suites with jacuzzi. And even ocean view! Mazal tov!

amother
Firebrick

Post Wed, Dec 18 2019, 6:36 pm
You can use a filter on any hotel website.

We once stayed in the breakers on the ocean in spring lake. It’s a small quaint hotel with hot tubs. Not fancy but clean. It’s nice because you can get ocean views. Bundle up and walk on boardwalk.

amother
Pink

Post Wed, Dec 18 2019, 7:30 pm
Fairway villas in galloway township. Rooms had jacuzzi and fireplace https://www.marriott.com/hotel.....febe2

Cmon be nice

Post Wed, Dec 18 2019, 7:44 pm
amother [ Firebrick ] wrote:
You can use a filter on any hotel website.

We once stayed in the breakers on the ocean in spring lake. It’s a small quaint hotel with hot tubs. Not fancy but clean. It’s nice because you can get ocean views. Bundle up and walk on boardwalk.

I second the Breakers. A charming place. They have many types ofrooms, some with hot tubs. I think the Best Western on Rt 70 may also have some.

jellybelly94

Post Wed, Dec 18 2019, 8:30 pm
the couples resoet in poconos pocono palace its called has private pools, hot tubs etc....nice for annis

amother
Cobalt

Post Wed, Dec 18 2019, 9:09 pm
amother [ Pink ] wrote:
Fairway villas in galloway township. Rooms had jacuzzi and fireplace https://www.marriott.com/hotel.....febe2

I second Fairway Villas as it was really nice. There was also a hotel in Lambertsville, NJ. I forget the name tho.

amother
Tangerine

Post Wed, Dec 18 2019, 9:23 pm
Any recommendations in New York?

Busy@mom

Post Thu, Dec 19 2019, 12:16 am
I second the poconos palace. It has private pool and jacuzzi and it's really romantic

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 19 2019, 9:31 am
So we actually once went to Cove Haven, which I believe is a branch of Pocono Palace. (and I think there is a third location.)

They had the private pools and Jacuzzi, which were really nice, but the rooms themselves were pretty nasty; smelled like smoke, cramped and not so clean.....

Did anyone go to both (or all three) of cove havens branches and which was the nicest?

amother
Pearl

Post Thu, Dec 19 2019, 11:57 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
So we actually once went to Cove Haven, which I believe is a branch of Pocono Palace. (and I think there is a third location.)

They had the private pools and Jacuzzi, which were really nice, but the rooms themselves were pretty nasty; smelled like smoke, cramped and not so clean.....

Did anyone go to both (or all three) of cove havens branches and which was the nicest?

Yes we went to both cove haven and Pocono palace. Pocono palace was much much better. It's old, but I believe it's the newest of the 3. Cleaner and more fresh then cove haven.

There's I microwave in the cafe off the main lobby that anyone can use. At cove haven they let us use the microwave in the office but we couldn't go in. So we had our food cold.

At Pocono palace all common areas are in one building. So you can have your (warm) supper at the cafeteria, hang out in the lobby, and have entertainment in the same place.

amother
Tangerine

Post Tue, Jan 05 2021, 8:55 pm
Bumping this up. Does anyone have a recommendation for a hotel with jacuzzi in the room in New York?

amother
Magenta

Post Tue, Jan 05 2021, 9:46 pm
amother [ Pink ] wrote:

They don't list Jacuzzis in the villas.
Can you direct me?
https://www.marriott.com/hotel.....ainer
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries