Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Pls recommend current style crib, sturdy & reasonably priced
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 05 2021, 11:41 am
Preferably between $300 - $500

amother
Blonde

Post Tue, Jan 05 2021, 4:00 pm
https://www.wayfair.com/Delta-.....D_BwE

Rappel

Post Tue, Jan 05 2021, 4:00 pm
I love pack n plays. They're soft, versatile, light, and they go places with you.

amother
Denim

Post Tue, Jan 05 2021, 4:18 pm
I like babyletto. It is reasonably priced and I've been using my crib for 6 years straight and its great condition.

superstar

Post Tue, Jan 05 2021, 4:19 pm
amother [ Denim ] wrote:
I like babyletto. It is reasonably priced and I've been using my crib for 6 years straight and its great condition.

link?

challahchallah

Post Tue, Jan 05 2021, 5:22 pm
Rappel wrote:
I love pack n plays. They're soft, versatile, light, and they go places with you.

They’re only recommended for babies up to 35 inches I think though, so if you like to keep your kids in cribs a little longer, you need a full size crib.

amother
Orchid

Post Tue, Jan 05 2021, 5:27 pm
Following
Bh due soon. My crib broke by my last one and I don't have a porta crib or bassinet. Deciding if I should get a bassinet while baby is in my room and crib for when I move them out or just buy a crib but then I need to take it apart

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 06 2021, 12:33 am
Thanks...looking for full size crib. Anyone else?

losingweight

Post Wed, Jan 06 2021, 12:41 am
I don't know how to add a link, but I'm extremely happy with my Ikea crib. Whoever bought it after I recommended it is thrilled too. It's a very clean look. Has two drawers on the bottom that's very useful.

photoeditor

Post Wed, Jan 06 2021, 2:29 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks...looking for full size crib. Anyone else?

I ordered babyletto Hudson. Haven’t received it yet so can’t tell you much. But I’ve read only good reviews about it, that it’s greenguard certified, and recommended by quite a few sites as one of top cribs.

amother
Purple

Post Wed, Jan 06 2021, 3:42 am
amother [ Orchid ] wrote:
Following
Bh due soon. My crib broke by my last one and I don't have a porta crib or bassinet. Deciding if I should get a bassinet while baby is in my room and crib for when I move them out or just buy a crib but then I need to take it apart

I got a pack n play with the raised bassinet attachment for the newborn stage and then moved baby to a crib in her room when she was ready, and had the back up pack n play for travel/ when we had to move her back into our room for company.
At this point she's outgrown the pack n play but still sleeps in a crib- good thing we don't go anywhere.

amother
Orchid

Post Wed, Jan 06 2021, 7:31 am
amother [ Purple ] wrote:
I got a pack n play with the raised bassinet attachment for the newborn stage and then moved baby to a crib in her room when she was ready, and had the back up pack n play for travel/ when we had to move her back into our room for company.
At this point she's outgrown the pack n play but still sleeps in a crib- good thing we don't go anywhere.

I already have a pack n play without raised bassinet option and really dont need a second one.

amother
Purple

Post Wed, Jan 06 2021, 7:35 am
amother [ Orchid ] wrote:
I already have a pack n play without raised bassinet option and really dont need a second one.

I wonder if you could get just the bassinet piece?

bwaybabe85

Post Wed, Jan 06 2021, 10:40 am
I have a crib from Legacy Classic Kids. It's held up well over the last 6 years.

-Sunnygirl

Post Wed, Jan 06 2021, 11:04 am
We have a grey wooden one from wayfair. used it for 3 years so far and looks almost newish still. everyone who I recommended it to was happy as well.

heres the link:
https://www.wayfair.com/baby-k......html

edited to add correct link...

sari00

Post Wed, Jan 06 2021, 11:09 am
Babyletto Hudson- love it I ordered online from Buybuybaby but I'm sure local baby stores carry it- very popular https://www.babylist.com/hello.....cribs

amother
Indigo

Post Wed, Jan 06 2021, 11:13 am
-Sunnygirl wrote:
We have a grey wooden one from wayfair. used it for 3 years so far and looks almost newish still. everyone who I recommended it to was happy as well.

heres the link:
https://www.wayfair.com/baby-k......html

edited to add correct link...

The reviews on delta cribs are terrible. Amazon Target Walmart have tons of bad reviews.holes not longing up, scratched, falling apart, bad chemical smell... I decided not to get it. You had no issues?

yiddishmom

Post Wed, Jan 06 2021, 11:24 am
I have the Babyletto Hudson crib for 6 months now, so I can't tell you that it'll hold up for many years. But I have heard very good things about it.

Read reviews online. I also called a few Jewish furniture stores and all of them recommended Babyletto.

All their designs are the same quality.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....f925c

photoeditor

Post Wed, Jan 06 2021, 11:41 am
Op, I don’t want to go off topic, but if we’re on the topic of cribs, can everyone post as well what mattress they got? There are so many out there?
Is spring coils better than foam?
Any specific brand?

Supermom#1

Post Wed, Jan 06 2021, 1:36 pm
I'm in Brooklyn and ordered one from Hatzlocha in Williamsburg. Don't know which company mattress I have but I'm always happy with the quality of whatever I've ordered from them
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics