Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Baby escaping changing pad/table
Previous  1  2

1stimer

Post Wed, Aug 03 2005, 10:02 am
my ds seems to be scared of showers and running water. He screams while I am filling up the bath. I give him toys in the bath but he either plays with them standing up or ignores them... Oh well! Tg for a healthy little boy!!!

raizy

Post Sat, Aug 06 2005, 11:59 pm
baby mom you crack me up... my baby does it all the time only now he stands upside down and tries to bite his toes at the same time....

remember one good piece of advise dont leave the dirty pamper anywhere near there hands or feet... they all have a teava to put their hands in or feet in the dirty diaper....

queen

Post Sun, Aug 07 2005, 12:07 am
0613 wrote:
she thinks it's very funny to dump her cups of water on the bathroom floor Rolling Eyes !

I guess there go all your clean towels!!!!!!!!!!
(I'd suggest strategically placing a whole bunch of towels on the floor around the tub!)

Post Mon, Aug 08 2005, 12:13 pm
queen wrote:
0613 wrote:
she thinks it's very funny to dump her cups of water on the bathroom floor Rolling Eyes !

I guess there go all your clean towels!!!!!!!!!!
(I'd suggest strategically placing a whole bunch of towels on the floor around the tub!)

yup, just what I need during the 9 days- of course, erev shabbos, my baby made (just #1) in his towel before I could put a diaper on him! eeek, we're running low on towels! thankfully my mother bathes my kids during the week at her house!

1stimer

Post Mon, Aug 15 2005, 11:47 am
0613, has your daughter been teaching my son some tricks???

He's started throwing all his toys on the floor, splash splash splash, and then stands over the bathtub peering down at it. I wonder what he's thinking when he looks down at them?!?

lucky

Post Tue, Aug 16 2005, 4:55 am
I babysat my niece for a week. bathing her was a two person job. she absolutely would not sit in the water. so s/o would hold on to her(she tries to get out) and s/o QUICKLY washes her. AND she yells the whole time.
She does the same at home.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics