Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
How can I loose weight while nursing?

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jan 08 2021, 9:22 am
I'm desperately looking for advice how to loose my baby weight while nursing. I'm 20 lbs overweight. While I have a nursing baby I just dont stop to have food crave whereas Before I had my baby I was able to resist the food and was so much easier for me to diet . Now the crave is out of control, I go from cheese cake , to cup cakes , to cookies ect. I'm embarrassed of myself and need to stop this habit. Can anyone pinpoint what diet would work for a nursing mom?

amother
Wheat

Post Fri, Jan 08 2021, 9:28 am
Following because I’m in the situation. I don’t have that much weight to loose but I just keep eating

miami85

Post Fri, Jan 08 2021, 9:46 am
I honestly haven't found a solution, but as soon as my baby is a year old I do a diet that works really well.

amother
Brown

Post Fri, Jan 08 2021, 10:04 am
The dirty little secret that no one will tell you is that not everyone can lose weight while nursing. Some people lose weight more easily while nursing, while for others, nursing makes it harder or even causes you to gain weight. Good idea in general to up your fats and proteins and lower your carbs, but if you're someone who can't lose weight while nursing, it just might have to be something you out on hold until you're done nursing.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise