Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Shiras bais yaakov
1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 07 2021, 8:53 pm
Any info on the crowd and type? Do they have a class for next year ? No-one seems to know anything about them

amother
Seashell

Post Thu, Jan 07 2021, 11:48 pm
I don't know about next year but I know that this year parents are very happy.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jan 08 2021, 9:00 am
Okay just getting funny feelings as I am being told to apply there and the Hanhala is telling people that they are close to full but no one knows anyone there. Any info on the first class?

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jan 09 2021, 7:10 pm
Does anyone know anything? Does anyone know of a school still accepting for primary?????????????

amother
Lime

Post Sat, Jan 09 2021, 7:28 pm
I have a friend who’s daughter is in primary there now. She was happy last time I asked her about it.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jan 09 2021, 7:41 pm
Can you find out how many girls are in primary now and if they have a class for next year? I am hearing mixed messages. Also any idea on the type? I am hearing that they are modern but I can't find first-hand information.

amother
Teal

Post Sat, Jan 09 2021, 7:46 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Can you find out how many girls are in primary now and if they have a class for next year? I am hearing mixed messages. Also any idea on the type? I am hearing that they are modern but I can't find first-hand information.

I know of someone sending for next year. Seems pretty mainstream, wouldnt describe her as modern. I don’t know her well enough to ask her but when she told me she’s sending she seemed to imply the class had about 15 girls registered and this was a few weeks ago...

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jan 09 2021, 7:53 pm
Ok..thank you. If you hear anything else please let me know. I was told that they don't have a class but misinformation is ramant.

amother
Scarlet

Post Tue, May 11 2021, 5:37 am
It’s a great school!!I know 2 ppl who sent there this year They are thrilled. very warm nice staff. School has a very positive vibe They are new but really know what they are doing and care about each kid. Look into it If you’re still looking. I don’t know if they have room for next yr anymore tho.

amother
Apple

Post Mon, Aug 23 2021, 9:16 pm
Bump. Does anyone have more info? What's the parent body like? Academics?

amother
Honeysuckle

Post Mon, Aug 23 2021, 9:27 pm
Is the principal Mrs R. Cohen?

Dollyz

Post Mon, Aug 23 2021, 10:09 pm
amother [ Honeysuckle ] wrote:

Yes

Perrys

Post Mon, Aug 23 2021, 10:14 pm
amother [ Honeysuckle ] wrote:

She is a real doll!!!!!!!
A very special person

amother
Denim

Post Thu, May 19 2022, 11:27 pm
Any update on this school ?

amother
Dimgray

Post Thu, May 19 2022, 11:52 pm
I don't know what type of update you are looking for but the first class-the current 1st grade- has 7/8 girls and the current primary has about 15.

chana28

Post Sun, Nov 20 2022, 10:21 pm
Hi can someone help me with more info on this school? Hashkafa? Crowd? Warmth ?

amother
Black

Post Sun, Nov 20 2022, 10:31 pm
It’s a happy, healthy, wholesome environment with good camaraderie among staff. Kids are just nice frum ppl. Mrs. Cohen is a wonderful person

chana28

Post Sun, Nov 20 2022, 10:33 pm
Thanks, till what grade does it go upto? How is the academic? How is there school run as I know it’s pretty new, are they settled with staff ? Where is school located thanks!

amother
Seashell

Post Sun, Nov 20 2022, 11:05 pm
chana28 wrote:
Thanks, till what grade does it go upto? How is the academic? How is there school run as I know it’s pretty new, are they settled with staff ? Where is school located thanks!

They are up to 2nd grade this year. Top notch staff. Very well run and warm environment. Located on New Hampshire near Chestnut.

amother
Silver

Post Sun, Nov 20 2022, 11:09 pm
Can you be a bit more specific on what crowd please?! I’m looking for a nice erlich fine crowd
Would they be acceptance if were chassidish but we look upto all kinds as long as your erlich n refined
I’m looking for a school that focus on Hashkafa and warmth for the children
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics