Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
S/O A blessing a day ...What made you happy today?
Previous  1  2

small bean

Post Thu, Dec 17 2020, 7:08 pm
I got an awesome long shower this afternoon.

Good Friend

Post Thu, Dec 17 2020, 7:25 pm
My kids napped early today so hopefully they'll go to bed on time soon.

I had a couple hours to get ahead in preparing classes.

Rubber Ducky

Post Thu, Dec 17 2020, 7:52 pm
Outside everything is covered with a thick crust of ice over snow. I'm inside and it's cozy warm. DH is working in his study. It's just me and the Chanukah candles. They're all still burning, their golden glow conquering the night.

simcha4

Post Thu, Dec 17 2020, 9:14 pm
Rubber Ducky wrote:
Outside everything is covered with a thick crust of ice over snow. I'm inside and it's cozy warm. DH is working in his study. It's just me and the Chanukah candles. They're all still burning, their golden glow conquering the night.

So, so beautiful and poetic. As I read your post, my mind's eye is painting a picture of the surreal and beautiful scene you described. I love your description of the Chanukah candles - "their golden glow conquering the night."

A happy and inspiring Zos Chanukah.

simcha4

Post Sat, Jan 09 2021, 11:32 pm
B'H my daughter's corona test results was negative. And thus my married daughter, her husband, and their sweet baby ke'h, could finally come to us for Shabbos.
I'd missed them so much.

zaq

Post Sun, Jan 10 2021, 4:11 pm
My supermarket had in stock almost all the items on my shopping list and there was a cashier available when I was ready to check out--no waiting in line. Furthermore, the sale items scanned correctly. This sounds picayune but you have no idea what a rare phenomenon it is at this store for sale items not to be sold out and sale prices to scan correctly.

simcha4

Post Sun, Jan 10 2021, 8:31 pm
I wasn't feeling well today. B'H our married daughter had time to come over and cook supper, and also BIG B'H that everyone liked the supper.

simcha4

Post Sun, Jan 10 2021, 8:33 pm
zaq wrote:
My supermarket had in stock almost all the items on my shopping list and there was a cashier available when I was ready to check out--no waiting in line. Furthermore, the sale items scanned correctly. This sounds picayune but you have no idea what a rare phenomenon it is at this store for sale items not to be sold out and sale prices to scan correctly.

I know what you mean. I'm so happy for you. B'H.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics