Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Can someone invent this??

Success10

Post Mon, Jan 11 2021, 9:53 am
This is a thread for amazing things you wish someone would just invent already, since you do not have the motivation to actually make it happen.

I wish someone would invent a dustbin with "automatic Playmobil detection technology" that beeps before you dump $10 worth of microscopic Playmobil pieces into your trash.

What's your product wish? Don't post it if you actually plan to make it happen yourself, cuz your idea might just get snatched.

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, Jan 11 2021, 10:03 am
Forget Roomba, I want a full service robot.

Stars

Post Mon, Jan 11 2021, 10:05 am
Success10 wrote:
This is a thread for amazing things you wish someone would just invent already, since you do not have the motivation to actually make it happen.

I wish someone would invent a dustbin with "automatic Playmobil detection technology" that beeps before you dump $10 worth of microscopic Playmobil pieces into your trash.

What's your product wish? Don't post it if you actually plan to make it happen yourself, cuz your idea might just get snatched.

And a vacuum cleaner that doesn’t suck them in too!! The amount of playmobil pieces living in my vacuum cleaner bag is embarrassing.

SixOfWands

Post Mon, Jan 11 2021, 10:06 am
Instead, I am going to post a product I am so glad they made.

Mine is by Joseph Joseph, but there are lots of brands. Easy to use. Easy to clean. I hated old garlic presses so much that I used jarred minced garlic. No more.

Israeli

Post Mon, Jan 11 2021, 10:08 am
Rye bread without crust. Or children that eat whatever you give them. Either one will do.

GetReal

Post Mon, Jan 11 2021, 10:13 am
Israeli wrote:
children that eat whatever you give them.

Please! Or healthy balanced meals disguised as pizza.

mom2mysouls

Post Mon, Jan 11 2021, 10:19 am
SixOfWands wrote:

Mine is by Joseph Joseph, but there are lots of brands. Easy to use. Easy to clean. I hated old garlic presses so much that I used jarred minced garlic. No more.

Hey, what is that and how does it work? Sounds better than hesitating every time to use the garlic press.

I would invent a self disinfecting toilet every time seat up is used.

tigerwife

Post Mon, Jan 11 2021, 10:45 am
It would be nice to have an automatic laundry sorter. Like, just pour all the laundry in the machine and it detects whether each item needs cold water, warm water, delicate cycle, hang dry, etc. of course, there would be an automatic fold button at the end, sorted by closet. And while I’m at it, each finished load gets placed into a mini train system that deposits the clean clothes into the correct drawers.

Ugh, time to sort...

doodlesmom

Post Mon, Jan 11 2021, 11:59 am
This one is actually doable...
An outdoor garbage can with grates on the bottom (like a round barbecue grill)instead of a solid plastic bottom, so that water, leakage, snow, and all random trash that people throw in should not end up just sitting on the bottom ....

doodlesmom

Post Mon, Jan 11 2021, 12:02 pm
This ones a doable app:
Kinda linked to waze or something, and wherever you want to park it will tell you if it’s legally allowed at that time, along with paying the meter.
( instead of searching and missing those parking signs)
This is great mostly in cities I guess. With bus stops, pumps, driveways, and alternate side laws.

BatyaEsther

Post Mon, Jan 11 2021, 12:02 pm
doodlesmom wrote:
This one is actually doable...
An outdoor garbage can with grates on the bottom (like a round barbecue grill)instead of a solid plastic bottom, so that water, leakage, snow, and all random trash that people throw in should not end up just sitting on the bottom ....

I like that!
Let’s brainstorm together. How are we keeping the evil squirrels out?

chanatron1000

Post Mon, Jan 11 2021, 12:05 pm
GetReal wrote:
Please! Or healthy balanced meals disguised as pizza.

Pizza can be a healthy, balanced meal, but unfortunately, people prefer the less healthy version.

cbsp

Post Mon, Jan 11 2021, 12:29 pm
Perler beads that have just enough metal in them to be attracted to a magnet (but not enough to interfere with the melting process) so you can "sweep" up all those little beads that fall down during a project - but leave the dust behind.

doodlesmom

Post Mon, Jan 11 2021, 2:13 pm
BatyaEsther wrote:
I like that!
Let’s brainstorm together. How are we keeping the evil squirrels out?

Maybe it can rest on the floor with the grate 3-4 inches up.

mom18

Post Mon, Jan 11 2021, 3:08 pm
Garbage can liners are great for all extra garbage that falls down and just replace as needed

miami85

Post Mon, Jan 11 2021, 3:12 pm
A large battery powered clock with clearly visible numbers that my mother with dementia and macular degeneration can see. Most are either plug-in--which means it is limited to where it can be used or the numbers are too small, or the numbers are black-on-gray so not great in limited lighting.

doodlesmom

Post Mon, Jan 11 2021, 4:09 pm
mom18 wrote:
Garbage can liners are great for all extra garbage that falls down and just replace as needed

I try to do that, it if it gets full of rain water or snow it’s a disaster, and it’s annoying to change all the time.

banana split

Post Mon, Jan 11 2021, 4:23 pm
SixOfWands wrote:

So excited to see this! Going to buy it. I hate my garlic press that I use the cubes but this looks great
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars