Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Should my DD get the COVID vaccine?
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 3:46 pm
My DD has anti-bodies. She's young. She has her whole life ahead of her. I feel like there's no rush to get it, it can be tested out a bit more.

amother
Silver

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 4:02 pm
amother [ Peach ] wrote:
It’s not right what you’re saying. Your tone is being snooty or whatever that other person called you. You’re the only one who brought up conspiracy theories about population control. I have a right to wait for more studies and testing within the next 5 years that shd do it for me. You go ahead and do your part don’t undermine me and others who are more cautious.

The problem is that the more people want to wait 5 years, the less our chance of ever getting herd immunity. I don’t want to be wearing masks and social distancing forever. Do you? I want life to go back to normal.

amother
Silver

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 4:05 pm
I am truly sorry if I sound snooty. I’m a healthcare worker and it’s exhausting dealing with this. I really apologize.

keym

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 4:33 pm
Asking honestly.
What would be the point of giving the vaccine to someone who CURRENTLY has significant antibodies.
Wouldn't it be better to wait until that person has no antibodies left, and give the vaccine now to someone else, even on a lower level of priority.

amother
Silver

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 4:41 pm
keym wrote:
Asking honestly.
What would be the point of giving the vaccine to someone who CURRENTLY has significant antibodies.
Wouldn't it be better to wait until that person has no antibodies left, and give the vaccine now to someone else, even on a lower level of priority.

You are right.

amother
Jetblack

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 4:44 pm
amother [ Silver ] wrote:
I am truly sorry if I sound snooty. I’m a healthcare worker and it’s exhausting dealing with this. I really apologize.

Thanks.

I hope you and your family can get the vaccine soon so you dont have to worry anymore

amother
Periwinkle

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 4:45 pm
Agree with you op
Much nachas

amother
Silver

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 4:45 pm
amother [ Jetblack ] wrote:
Thanks.

I hope you and your family can get the vaccine soon so you dont have to worry anymore

Thanks. I already got it. I just want my family to.

amother
Copper

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 5:20 pm
I dont know why this is such an issue or hot topic. This is a half an ml of medicine that goes into your body a mashehu of a mashehu compared to all other junk that a person puts into themselves over a lifetime. Can someone please point to any medication where the patient got 0.5 ml and it mamesh changed peoples lives ? stop the drama take the shot.

amother
Peach

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 5:23 pm
amother [ Copper ] wrote:
I dont know why this is such an issue or hot topic. This is a half an ml of medicine that goes into your body a mashehu of a mashehu compared to all other junk that a person puts into themselves over a lifetime. Can someone please point to any medication where the patient got 0.5 ml and it mamesh changed peoples lives ? stop the drama take the shot.

It stays in your body for months to a year depending how long it’s effective for. Whereas poison - junk food takeout soda can be detoxified from your body within days. You’re making a huge blanket statement. My grandma has gone half blind from a medication she had to take. And to counter effect that she had to take another which caused kidney failure. And so on.

amother
Peach

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 5:26 pm
A few people have had serious adverse side effects to vaccinations. I’m not even talking about the “autism” ok. I’m talking real side effects that ppl have developed life threatening conditions or died from. There’s a small percentage. If someone recovered from covid nicely and has antibodies they shd think for a second before rushing to vaccinate to make our lives easier

amother
Copper

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 5:37 pm
amother [ Peach ] wrote:
It stays in your body for months to a year depending how long it’s effective for. Whereas poison - junk food takeout soda can be detoxified from your body within days. You’re making a huge blanket statement. My grandma has gone half blind from a medication she had to take. And to counter effect that she had to take another which caused kidney failure. And so on.

Your grandmother did not get blind from 1 dose, the mRNA absolutely does not stay in your body for many months it gets degraded at room temp I could only in imagine it does not last for more than an hour in your body at 98.6F and your body is making literally over a million antibodies a day, each time you try a new food your body makes IgG antibodies and BH nothing happens, and BTW there is nothing especially stuff that needs to be in the fridge at -70 f that lasts in your body for months everything has a half life.

elsily

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 5:38 pm
amother [ Peach ] wrote:

It doesn’t stay in your body for months to a year. That’s not how the vaccine works. Please do some reading.

amother
Orange

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 6:17 pm
Does your daughter work with covid patients? If she does, she’s best off getting it. Antibodies don’t last, and we’ve had patients who have had it more than once. I have had both shots, and I am fine. I feel much better that I am protected now. My 18 year old daughter will be getting it. I didn’t force her to, but I recommended it strongly.

Also, to the poster who used a web link from life site news, that is not an actual reference to prove anything.

amother
Gray

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 6:46 pm
I didn't read the replies.

I am In the exact situation. I told dd that she can vaccinate once her age group gets vaccinated.

Or she can speak to her dr about it. She has a scheduled well visit.

To be clear, she doesn't work with Covid patients or sick individuals.

amother
Azure

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 6:48 pm
amother [ Peach ] wrote:
It’s not right what you’re saying. Your tone is being snooty or whatever that other person called you. You’re the only one who brought up conspiracy theories about population control. I have a right to wait for more studies and testing within the next 5 years that shd do it for me. You go ahead and do your part don’t undermine me and others who are more cautious.

You’re being pretty “snitty” towards silver.

amother
Emerald

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 6:59 pm
amother [ Silver ] wrote:
I don’t want to be wearing masks and social distancing forever. Do you? I want life to go back to normal.

You have false data. Pfizer & Moderna clearly stated the vaccine does not & will not rid us from masks & social distancing. The vaccine is shown so far to reduce severity of covid19 when a person contracts it. The vaccines have not yet proven to reduce spread or prevent infection.

4sure

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 7:05 pm
For all of you talking about antibodies including the “Health care workers” who are doing a great job but doesn’t qualify you to automatically know everything about vaccines.

Watch this video from the scientist talking about the vaccine. He basically gives a lot a data. And it’s a t-cell response they are aiming for not antibodies.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=.....=895s

amother
Orange

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 7:09 pm
amother [ Emerald ] wrote:
You have false data. Pfizer & Moderna clearly stated the vaccine does not & will not rid us from masks & social distancing. The vaccine is shown so far to reduce severity of covid19 when a person contracts it. The vaccines have not yet proven to reduce spread or prevent infection.

The Pfizer vaccine protects 95% from COVID infection and completely from severe disease. Not sure what you’re complaining about.

amother
Emerald

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 7:21 pm
amother [ Orange ] wrote:
The Pfizer vaccine protects 95% from COVID infection and completely from severe disease. Not sure what you’re complaining about.

Not complaining, are you complaining? They clearly outlined masks and social distancing are going nowhere any time soon. Not even for the vaccinated. Just explaining what I read. If msm is reporting falsely or you have a link to more recent please link it.
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics