Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Vaccine conspiracy theory?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

dancingqueen

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 8:36 pm
The mRNA biotech that this vaccine is based on is hardly new. In fact scientists have been developing and refining it for the past 30 years. That’s why to the layperson the vaccines seemed to come so quickly and out of the blue.

amother
Ecru

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 8:39 pm
dancingqueen wrote:
The mRNA biotech that this vaccine is based on is hardly new. In fact scientists have been developing and refining it for the past 30 years. That’s why to the layperson the vaccines seemed to come so quickly and out of the blue.

There are still many professionals who aren't laymen and who have studied vaccines in the past and studied this one vigorously as well and will too agree that its not safe.

There is no definitive answer here.

Do what you think is right. Let others do what they think is right.

elsily

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 8:40 pm
amother [ Ecru ] wrote:
There are still many professionals who aren't laymen and who have studied vaccines in the past and studied this one vigorously as well and will too agree that its not safe.

Could you share who? I would like to hear what they have to say.

dancingqueen

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 8:44 pm
amother [ Ecru ] wrote:

There is no definitive answer here.

Do what you think is right. Let others do what they think is right.

Why are you amother? Why are you all amother here?

Nothing in life is 100% safe for every person. Consult with your own physician, not anonymous people on the internet.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 8:46 pm
dancingqueen wrote:

Nothing in life is 100% safe for every person. Consult with your own physician, not anonymous people on the internet.

I personally am always going to be amother when talking about my job and my patients on the internet. Hospital social media policies are very strict.

amother
Ecru

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 9:02 pm
dancingqueen wrote:

Because I choose to be amother. I dont really need a reason

But yes consult with your physicians. Everyone should do what is best for them!

elsily

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 9:06 pm
amother [ Ecru ] wrote:
Because I choose to be amother. I dont really need a reason

But yes consult with your physicians. Everyone should do what is best for them!

I’m waiting for you to share the researchers or physicians who do vaccine research and said that this vaccine isn’t safe. Please, I would really like to know.

amother
Ecru

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 9:07 pm
elsily wrote:
Could you share who? I would like to hear what they have to say.

So I am not good at remembering names (like for many things. Even Rabbanims names im awful at remembering) which I know isn't great when I say what I've seen or read. I do have close family members who work in medical field who did a lot of research and does not find it safe. I have seen videos of doctors speaking about it not finding them safe. Would be hard to find on the internet now, even Google won't show a doctor against the vaccine which is impossible.

You can try to research the vaccine on your own and read each ingredient and what they actually mean. Thats probably a good start

All vaccines have garbage in them amongst the good stuff. So just has to be worth it for you

elsily

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 9:10 pm
amother [ Ecru ] wrote:
So I am not good at remembering names (like for many things. Even Rabbanims names im awful at remembering) which I know isn't great when I say what I've seen or read. I do have close family members who work in medical field who did a lot of research and does not find it safe. I have seen videos of doctors speaking about it not finding them safe. Would be hard to find on the internet now, even Google won't show a doctor against the vaccine which is impossible.

You can try to research the vaccine on your own and read each ingredient and what they actually mean. Thats probably a good start

All vaccines have garbage in them amongst the good stuff. So just has to be worth it for you

I have researched it and I have received it already bc I’m a healthcare worker. I’m just asking you to back up your statement that professionals have studied this rigorously and decided it’s not safe. It’s negligent to make claims like that.

amother
Ecru

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 9:16 pm
elsily wrote:
I have researched it and I have received it already bc I’m a healthcare worker. I’m just asking you to back up your statement that professionals have studied this rigorously and decided it’s not safe. It’s negligent to make claims like that.

I've watched and read. But yes I agree its not great that I have horrible name recall
You did your research and you find it safe so thats fine.
I've done my own and I think it is not. That's fine as well.

Hatzlacha! I really hope the vaccine works how you see it will!! And that Mashiach is here tomorrow so it won't even matter anymore!

amother
Chartreuse

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 9:38 pm
dancingqueen wrote:

I have followed this for many years, I am aware. I am also aware why it has sadly failed before in the final stages of stage 4 studies multiple times.

Look, I feel psychologically speaking to many people anecdotal is a brush off, not scientifically, but emotionally. I just think it can be handled with more sensitivity. I am glad violet did not take it that way.

I personally feel its a very serious issue with possible heavy consequences to rush to take it or to not rush to take it at this time, either way.

amother
Cyan

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 9:49 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
Neutropenia can happen with just about any medication. There's no way to know in advance if you will have this reaction or not. Half the medications that I take every day list neutropenia as a possible, but rare, side effect.
None of what she mentioned is neutropenia. But whatever it is, and even if neutropenia is a risk, people should be informed about it so they could make an informed decision. Living with thrombocytopenia or neutropenia is no small matter.

amother
Babypink

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 10:23 pm
People carry auto immune diseases in them and they come out a lot of times when the body goes through a trauma. And for some this vaccine is causing trauma to there body at a higher rate then other vaccines.

amother
Honeydew

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 10:50 pm
amother [ Babypink ] wrote:
People carry auto immune diseases in them and they come out a lot of times when the body goes through a trauma. And for some this vaccine is causing trauma to there body at a higher rate then other vaccines.

Is there evidence that people are experiencing a higher rate of side effects than with other vaccines?

amother
Babypink

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 10:58 pm
amother [ Honeydew ] wrote:
Is there evidence that people are experiencing a higher rate of side effects than with other vaccines?

Sure all the people I speak to with auto immune diseases in there genes they were told not to take it by there doctors. Since there has been lots of side effects to this shot and it’s not out long they were told not to take it

amother
Honeydew

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 10:59 pm
amother [ Babypink ] wrote:
Sure all the people I speak to with auto immune diseases in there genes they were told not to take it by there doctors. Since there has been lots of side effects to this shot and it’s not out long they were told not to take it

That's not evidence.. I'm talking about scientific evidence.

amother
Honeydew

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 11:01 pm
amother [ Ecru ] wrote:

I would be shocked if you read all the ingredients and understand the role of each one. And I don't mean copy and paste from an anti vax source.

Laiya

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 11:05 pm
dancingqueen wrote:

Has mRNA technology been used in any other widely distributed human vaccines?

amother
Babypink

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 11:05 pm
That's not evidence.. I'm talking about scientific evidence.

Is there any scientific evidence about this vaccine?? This vaccine has not been out long enough or been at trial long enough to see long term effects. Anything negative about this vaccine has been erased from the media or labeled as rumors. So stop with your scientific evidence needed. What about the people that got Bell’s palsy, or the pregnant lady that her baby died a day after the vaccine, the doctor who died or the people who all got the virus 10 days after taking the vaccine its all been erased mostly.

amother
Babypink

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 11:06 pm
I would be shocked if you read all the ingredients and understand the role of each one. And I don't mean copy and paste from an anti vax source.

I’m pro vaccine but one thing after this whole corona and this vaccine I’m understanding the anti vaxxers they have lots of strong points
Page 4 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics