Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Buying window treatment online

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 8:28 pm
I am looking to buy some good roller shades for my home. I dont want to spend inflated prices but dont want to land up with Chinese off brand junk either. It's so hard to know what's good quality just by browsing online.

Does anyone have any good suggestions to amazon links or other places? Any particular brands that are known to be good quality?

amother
Brown

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 9:50 pm
Bump

tweety1

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 10:24 pm
Following. I'm currently doing this. There are 2 sites that allow you to order samples free of charge free shipping as well. One is select kinds.com the other I forgot. I'm upto my first batch.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 11:39 pm
Following

ETA: lol I'm following my own thread! I'm still looking for shades and forgot that I opened this one. Now I know why the opening post resonated with me LOL

amother
Kiwi

Post Wed, Jan 26 2022, 8:43 pm
once heard you can order a sample book on ali for window treatment, if anyone here knows what im talking about can you please link?

amother
Blushpink

Post Wed, Jan 26 2022, 8:46 pm
The website ali favorites has links and reviews for zebra shades. I know many people who bought and were happy.

amother
Lime

Post Wed, Jan 26 2022, 10:16 pm
we did really well going through home depot and then blinds.com. the home depot has a contracted worker come to do the measuring for a flat fee regardless if you buy. then he gave us link to blinds.com with all of our measurements in there and we chose what we liked. was about $40 a window I believe. was very weird because the same things were selling in the home depot store for way more, and we had the home depot guy connect us with blinds.com. not sure how it all worked but we are very happy adn did the whole 4 BR colonial with lots of windows for around 1500
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating