Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Vaccine conspiracy theory?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother
Honeydew

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 11:08 pm
amother [ Babypink ] wrote:
I’m pro vaccine but one thing after this whole corona and this vaccine I’m understanding the anti vaxxers they have lots of strong points

Such as?

amother
Honeydew

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 11:11 pm
Is there any scientific evidence about this vaccine?? This vaccine has not been out long enough or been at trial long enough to see long term effects. Anything negative about this vaccine has been erased from the media or labeled as rumors. So stop with your scientific evidence needed. What about the people that got Bell’s palsy, or the pregnant lady that her baby died a day after the vaccine, the doctor who died or the people who all got the virus 10 days after taking the vaccine its all been erased mostly.

You made a statement: for some this vaccine is causing trauma to there body at a higher rate then other vaccines.

I'm asking what evidence you have to back up that statement. Giving me three examples of people who had an adverse experience following the vaccine is not evidence. Millions of people got the vaccine already. Why do you believe there is a higher risk with this vaccine than with others?

amother
Brunette

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 11:13 pm
amother [ Honeydew ] wrote:
Such as?

what a large role politics plays in "science"

- Diff amother but responding to this point

amother
Honeydew

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 11:15 pm
amother [ Brunette ] wrote:

I think you should be more detailed. I have no idea what you're trying to say.

amother
Babypink

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 11:16 pm
You made a statement: for some this vaccine is causing trauma to there body at a higher rate then other vaccines.

I'm asking what evidence you have to back up that statement. Giving me three examples of people who had an adverse experience following the vaccine is not evidence. Millions of people got the vaccine already. Why do you believe there is a higher risk with this vaccine than with others?

Look your evidence is based on what you read. My evidence is based on where I live and the humans I interact with. Do research of vaccines and auto immune diseases you will get a good picture I’ve been into this a long time and there’s lots of evidence. There’s no answers to any covid but there’s a vaccine that’s a red flag to begin with. No one knows if the vaccine works since everyone still needs to SD and wear masks so how do you know it works??

amother
Babypink

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 11:18 pm

Or the fact that doctors are being paid to vaccinate!! My doctor will no longer allow me to push off vaccines 3-6 months even though was done with my last 6 kids why??? My doctor said Stuck my kid with the flu vaccine before I could say no.

amother
Brunette

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 11:19 pm
I think you should be more detailed. I have no idea what you're trying to say.

I'm not interested , if you know you know

amother
Honeydew

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 11:20 pm
Look your evidence is based on what you read. My evidence is based on where I live and the humans I interact with. Do research of vaccines and auto immune diseases you will get a good picture I’ve been into this a long time and there’s lots of evidence. There’s no answers to any covid but there’s a vaccine that’s a red flag to begin with. No one knows if the vaccine works since everyone still needs to SD and wear masks so how do you know it works??

If there's lots of evidence why can't you share it here? Evidence is not based on who you know and where you live or what you read. Evidence is based on large population sizes that have been studied to determine whether a certain claim of belief is supported or not. Please stop using the word evidence if you're talking about something unrelated.

amother
Honeydew

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 11:22 pm
Or the fact that doctors are being paid to vaccinate!! My doctor will no longer allow me to push off vaccines 3-6 months even though was done with my last 6 kids why??? My doctor said Stuck my kid with the flu vaccine before I could say no.

My doctor is paid for throat cultures and flu swabs too. Maybe there's something nefarious going on and all those kids don't actually have strep?

amother
Honeydew

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 11:22 pm
I'm not interested , if you know you know

Why bring it up then?

amother
Brunette

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 11:33 pm
Why bring it up then?

I answered a question.
You didn't understand my response (or pretended not to) so I doubt you'll understand any further explanation on it either. There are other ppl readin this thread and hopefully they'll get it.

amother
Burlywood

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 11:35 pm
Here are some reasons you should be concerned about the covid vaccine.

-Have studies ruled out the extremely dangerous risk of pathogenic priming and antibody dependent enhancement (ADE) with this vaccine? This is a general concern with a coronavirus vaccine and is the reason they were never able to create one successfully.

-Allergic reactions to the covid vaccine are NINE times as common as to the flu vaccine. Some young healthy people have died of anaphylaxis.

-A 56 year old, healthy obgyn died from the covid vaccine after developing acute ITP, or no platelets which is related to immunity. Do we know how common or rare this reaction is?

-It's also being reported that many people who received the vaccine are now testing positive for covid. Israel has said that 17% of new serious covid cases are patients who received the first vaccine.

Coincidence, maybe they were infected before getting the vaccine? Or something else, like ADE?

Here's a video that explains ADE
https://video.wakkeren.nl/vide.....8f0f4
WHY PEOPLE WILL START DYING A FEW MONTHS AFTER THE FIRST MRNA "VACCINATIONS"
Speaker bio
https://people.ucd.ie/dolores.cahill

amother
Jade

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 11:36 pm
number wrote:
I personally don’t plan to take it or have my kids take it this year. I don’t feel comfortable with taking a brand new vaccine. I normally give all vaccines on time but this one is an exception for me. You have to make your own decision though. If you were comfortable with it before this woman started shoving her unsolicited opinion in your face then I personally wouldn’t let someone like that change my mind.

I didnt read all the posts, but I agree with this post and feel nervous about it like op.

I feel its a new vaccine and I want to wait to see/hear about how ppl are affected. I am a public school teacher but im remote now so im not taking the vaccine, but im wondering if the local government will force teachers and students(private school students too) to take it in order to attend school in sept 2021??

im not an antivaxxer and I even got the flu shot but I feel that this vaccine is so new and was only approved for emergency use so im nervous...also in terms of catching covid while anything is possible, im very strict(so are my kids) about wearing a mask /social distancing and we cant go to any gatherings/simchas etc (I also think I may have had covid last march) so I want to wait and see what will happen and im curious if ill be forced to take it eventually by my boss or the government etc.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Jan 12 2021, 11:45 pm
amother [ Gray ] wrote:
I’m no conspiracy theorist, but I’m not going anywhere near that vaccine soon.
I’m pro vaccine but this is way too controversial.

I also don’t trust our politicians who are pushing/eventually forcing it so that makes me more terrified.

But by all means, the more people who are willing to take it voluntarily, will give us skeptics more research on it.

Congratulations, you are now an Anti-Vaxxer!

Per the CDC, anyone who distrusts even ONE vaccine is an Anti-Vaxxer.

amother
Chartreuse

Post Wed, Jan 13 2021, 1:02 am

I am not the same amother, but why don't you show us the scientific evidence that it is not? That would be so much easier since you imply your data is not hearsay.

amother
Blue

Post Wed, Jan 13 2021, 4:33 am
Let's put aside talk of evil motives and evidence of harm from the vaccine for now.
There is no doctor on earth that can recommend this vaccine based on his or her knowledge because this is a new technology being used.
All of thier "recommendations" are coming from one source, cdc.
You need to understand that.
At best you are participating in medical experimentation.

amother
Purple

Post Wed, Jan 13 2021, 7:21 am
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
Let's put aside talk of evil motives and evidence of harm from the vaccine for now.
There is no doctor on earth that can recommend this vaccine based on his or her knowledge because this is a new technology being used.

Yes, yes, yes!!!!!

Thank you

amother
Red

Post Wed, Jan 13 2021, 7:22 am
I haven't read everything, just the last few posts. I myself got ITP from Covid itself - not from the vaccine. b.h my platelet numbers are almost normal now a few months later.
We know so little about this all... Hashem should protect over everyone

amother
Honeydew

Post Wed, Jan 13 2021, 7:26 am
amother [ Chartreuse ] wrote:
I am not the same amother, but why don't you show us the scientific evidence that it is not? That would be so much easier since you imply your data is not hearsay.

I didn't make any claim, what are you asking me to back up?

amother
Gray

Post Wed, Jan 13 2021, 7:27 am
amother [ Blue ] wrote:

This.
Women here say they trust their doctor, not the politicians.
The doctor knows nothing more about this than the politician...

Look, I don’t think people will fall and die at the whim of this vaccine, but I do know that they don’t have enough research yet and I’m not ready to be the guinea pig.
Page 5 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics