Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Vaccine conspiracy theory?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Jan 13 2021, 7:50 am
I'm still waiting to grow a second head. So far I'm disappointed.

Maybe you have to get the second vaccine before you fully mutate.

I do have a small bump on my shoulder. It may be a mosquito bite, but maybe it's the start of my new head? Only time will tell...

Lady Lady

amother
Burlywood

Post Wed, Jan 13 2021, 8:12 am
Another problem with the vaccine is how they are defining when the vaccine causes death. Quite unlike with covid itself, where if you die with a positive covid test or suspected covid, that is put down as the cause of death. Looks like all reporting of people who died after getting the vaccine are claiming the deaths were unrelated to the vaccine.

How do they know this?

How have they ruled out that if someone dies *of covid* after getting the vaccine, which has been happening with some frequency, the death was not caused by antibody dependent enhancement? Iow, having received the vaccine made them MORE PRONE to have a cytokine storm reaction when they subsequently encountered covid in the wild?

As per the video linked above, this can be determined conclusively via autopsy but are most people who die after getting the covid vaccine having autopsies?

amother
Honeydew

Post Wed, Jan 13 2021, 8:49 am
amother [ Burlywood ] wrote:
Another problem with the vaccine is how they are defining when the vaccine causes death. Quite unlike with covid itself, where if you die with a positive covid test or suspected covid, that is put down as the cause of death. Looks like all reporting of people who died after getting the vaccine are claiming the deaths were unrelated to the vaccine.

How do they know this?

How have they ruled out that if someone dies *of covid* after getting the vaccine, which has been happening with some frequency, the death was not caused by antibody dependent enhancement? Iow, having received the vaccine made them MORE PRONE to have a cytokine storm reaction when they subsequently encountered covid in the wild?

As per the video linked above, this can be determined conclusively via autopsy but are most people who die after getting the covid vaccine having autopsies?

There have been very few deaths in the days and weeks after being vaccinated. At this point they are following up with all patients to gather data. And yes, any death is being scrutinized by the medical team to rule in or out a vaccine related cause.

amother
Lemon

Post Wed, Jan 13 2021, 9:11 am
I'm not an anti-vaxxer but of course, there are a lot of unknowns. I'm not so worried about the shot as much as wondering if it will be any more effective, or effective longer, than the antibodies I got from having Covid. I don't know if I still have them. I did after 8 months but that was a month ago.

amother
Amber

Post Wed, Jan 13 2021, 1:15 pm
I am currently in the middle of IVF and my RE and the others in his practice are recommending people get the vaccine but to time it so that it's either done before a cycle or once you're successfully pregnant to avoid having a cycle cancelled in the event you show symptoms post-vaccination. Given the worse prognosis for pregnant women, especially later-term, who have gotten COVID, I cannot wait to get my shot.

dancingqueen

Post Wed, Jan 13 2021, 1:21 pm
amother [ Ecru ] wrote:
Because I choose to be amother. I dont really need a reason

That’s fine, even though the site rules disagree with you. Just realize that it sends the message that you are not very confident in your opinions and therefore we should all take what you say with an extra grain of salt.
Page 6 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 Recent Topics